Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

I did hear on the news she did plead guilty but without any intent to do harm... it was a "mistake" when she packed in a hurry and included the stuff that had the cannabis oil in or something like that. Had not heard the sentence. Not much sympathy for her.....

I'm not 100% sure, but I think she pleaded guilty, and has to spend five years in prison. As far as I'm concerned they could through away the key.
A conviction is the first step in making her eligible to be included in a political hostage exchange. At 6' 9" 205 lbs she is an excellent bargaining chip because she possesses the most valuable trait in all of modern day America, the ability to dunk a basketball. :)

She kneels during the anthem and doesn't want it played at her games. She can stay there for my part. Bet she loves America now
I'll take that bet.... she only cares about her own well being, she's played a few years in the off season in China too.... sells herself to the highest bidder.

p.s.
Correction, she advocates that the national anthem should not be played at any sporting event. She can dunk a basketball, so everyone on all teams in any sport should listen to her. :)

Last edited:
A preacher was completing a temperance sermon: with great expression, he said,

"If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

With even greater emphasis he said,

"And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

And then finally, he said,

"And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

He sat down.

The song leader then stood very cautiously and announced with a smile,

"For our closing song, let us sing Hymn #365: "Shall We Gather at the River."

A preacher was completing a temperance sermon: with great expression, he said,

"If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

With even greater emphasis he said,

"And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

And then finally, he said,

"And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

He sat down.

The song leader then stood very cautiously and announced with a smile,

"For our closing song, let us sing Hymn #365: "Shall We Gather at the River."
And now we know where Oklahoma got all their watered down beer.....

And now we know where Oklahoma got all their watered down beer.....
You know they finally started selling the high test about two years ago. Growing up in a dry county, surrounding by dry counties in western Arkansas, crossing into Oklahoma was the closest place to get beer. It's still a two hour round trip for the closest liquor.

Growing up in the PNW I never heard of dry counties. Went to Texas in the fall of "72 riding in rodeos. I got a kick out of the signs along the highway, "Dry county ahead, last liquor for xx miles". Big skid marks in the highway from people stopping for liquor. At that time the drinking age in Idaho and Montana was 18. And if you had money I don't think they ever check ID.

Growing up in the PNW I never heard of dry counties. Went to Texas in the fall of "72 riding in rodeos. I got a kick out of the signs along the highway, "Dry county ahead, last liquor for xx miles". Big skid marks in the highway from people stopping for liquor. At that time the drinking age in Idaho and Montana was 18. And if you had money I don't think they ever check ID.

Back about 35 years ago a couple guys showed up at the Whitehall grocery store looking for beer. They had just bought a place a few miles down the road. The man that owned the store told them "I'm sorry, but this is a dry precinct. We can't sell beer here."

They looked at each other kinda big-eyed, and one of them said "What have we done?" Then the owner said "If y'all would like a beer I have some in the cooler in the back of my truck. I'll give you some." They felt better then.

Shortly after that Grimes County Precinct 3 was voted wet, and the store was sold, so that little store has beer now.

By the way, the widow of the man that gave those men the beer started working for the man that owned the store before she and her husband bought it somewhere in the mid '70's, and now she works for the current owner. She's there on her feet 6 hours per day, Monday through Saturday. I don't know exactly how old she is, but she's crowding 90. I doubt very much that she needs the money; she just enjoys working there and visiting with the customers.

Two senior fellas meet in the park many years ago and talked and fed the pigeons for almost 20 years. One day one of the fellas shows up and his buddy doesn't show. At first he thought, well, maybe he has a cold. After a week or so he begins to get worried but realizes he doesn't actually know his friend's last name or how to get in contact with him. This goes on for a month, then two months, and he fears the worst. That his friend has passed away. But after three months here comes his friend walking up to the park bench like nothing has happened. He says, my god, I thought you were dead. Where have you been? Well, he says, do you remember that little café we would go to once in awhile for coffee and a donut. I was in there by myself and that cute waitress waited on me. After I was finished and left I realized I forgot to leave a tip. She got so mad she called the police and told them I raped her. So here come the police into the senior citizen's home with a warrant. They stated out loud that I was wanted for rape. Hey, at my age, that brightened my day. When I went before the judge and I was asked to declare if I was guilty or not, I said guilty. He took one look at me and gave me 90 days for perjury.

Latest posts