Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

It was the postman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather.

When he arrived at the first house on his route, he was greeted by the whole family, who all hugged and congratulated him and sent him on his way with a gift check for $100.

At the second house they presented him with fine Cuban cigars in an nice carved box.

The folks at the third house handed him a case of 30-year old Scotch whisky.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a blonde, dressed in revealing lingerie. She took him by the arm and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she gave him the best time he had ever experienced.

When he was well and truly spent, they went downstairs, where the blonde fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, hash browns, ham, sausage, and freshly-squeezed orange juice. When he was finished she poured him a cup of steaming coffee. As she was pouring, he noticed a Five dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge.

"All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the five bucks for?"

"Well," said the blonde, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you.

"He said, 'f**k him. Give him five bucks."

"................... but the breakfast was my idea."

main-qimg-9d7426b6a43ac243f6398c511d9651cd-lq

Latest posts