Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Feed sacks are easy.. SEED bags are hard, the don't have the paper tape and it's a different knot... pull the wrong one and it'll never come undone
Some seed sacks drive me crazy, or at least I blame it on the sack string. If I ever find myself in the hillbilly talent show at the Bigfoot festival in Honobia Oklahoma (pronounced Ho-nubby), I'll bypass that one and walk over to the booth where they score your time putting a sock on a rooster.
Stand back and watchishit :ROFLMAO:

What I hate are the woven polyester feed sacks. It is usually one pull with all the rest.
About 1/3 of the polyester knot and gather when you pull the string and I dig with my pocketknofe over and over to get it undone. You can just split the top with your knife but then pieces of the woven plastic are all over the place and in the feed.
They do make good garbage bags and go up in flame just like gasoline,

Knock knock..

Who's there?

IRON

IRON who?

IRON THESE DANG CLOTHES WOMAN!
One thing about my new treatment is you have to wear scrubs that are anti-static, and they are pressed perfectly. I told them I hadn't worn anything pressed or ironed in years. Not sure if I own a shirt with buttons 🤣🤣

That would have been my dad. In the mid 2000s he and my brother in law and another guy went to Alaska to fish for salmon. They were self-guided, but the lodge owner told them don't let any bears get their fish. Dad was fishing and had a stringer of salmon in the shallows when a bear swam across the river and headed for his fish. Dad got up on shore and grabbed a good sized throwable river cobble and nailed the bear right between the eyes with it from about 30'. The bear shook its head and swam back across the river. The other two weenies were behind Dad going the other direction. 🤣

Latest posts