Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes, 50/50. I definitely need to work on my writing style and delivery. And I won't keep my day job.

Thanks for the gentle, encouraging critique!
I's just messing with you. Though I did go to college on a creative writing scholarship, though the army, CDL, and ranch work stories should tell you plenty about how I ultimately felt about scholastic professions.

I's just messing with you. Though I did go to college on a creative writing scholarship, though the army, CDL, and ranch work stories should tell you plenty about how I ultimately felt about scholastic professions.
Sounds like an interesting life. And thanks for your service. I wanted to be a prof, myself. Just too ADHD, I think.

Thankful for the farm therapy I get. Helps with other life stress a lot.

Wish everyone a stress free sleep!

My 22yo daughter is visiting on their longish Christmas vacation.

I was putting out some round bales this afternoon as she was watching out of their RV window.

She asked me why I took the long way around; why I didn't just drive straight across…….

Told her it's best that I deal with the holes I know than the ones I don't. We both had a good laugh. Precious.

My 22yo daughter is visiting on their longish Christmas vacation.

I was putting out some round bales this afternoon as she was watching out of their RV window.

She asked me why I took the long way around; why I didn't just drive straight across…….

Told her it's best that I deal with the holes I know than the ones I don't. We both had a good laugh. Precious.
That's interesting. I've been on this piece of ground for near 50 years and I know where every crack, terace and hole is on this place. It's kinda entertaining to watch the grandkids get surprised when something sneaks up on them.

Latest posts