Curious about Michigan?

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol: :lol: Brings back a lot of memories.
Grew up in Wisc, lived in the UP for a few years, then a few places downstate (still Northern, though).
They don't mention the vast difference in accent between yoopers and trolls though :lol: :lol:

I can attest that they use different terms up there. When I bought Cindy's bull her brother asked me if I had plans to draw the bull. I'm thinking...He!!, i ain't no artist! He musta saw the funny look on my face cause he asked me if I knew what that term meant. Told him no and he explained what I know as collecting. Dang! That's one I'll remember. :lol:

slick4591":1vszumhw said:
I can attest that they use different terms up there. When I bought Cindy's bull her brother asked me if I had plans to draw the bull. I'm thinking...He!!, i ain't no artist! He musta saw the funny look on my face cause he asked me if I knew what that term meant. Told him no and he explained what I know as collecting. Dang! That's one I'll remember. :lol:
and the folks in Kentucky call it foreplay

M5farm":2o33hn02 said:
slick4591":2o33hn02 said:

Well, at least one of 'em does.

M5farm":3g0w03ju said:
slick4591":3g0w03ju said:
That last reply might make one of them fart.

slick4591":1ox5xkqf said:
Well, my brother does travel to the beat of a different drummer but that is the routine term up this way... He cracks me up sometimes and sometimes I'd like to smack him! Did you see the video Monty's Beef did?? He almost slipped and cursed... Not sure why they didn't do a little editing but it is entertaining.

Latest posts