CT I have a real burr under my saddle, can't shake it

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Is this you still not coming at me? Yes I dropped the f bomb and told you in the thread I was trying to get that sick thread deleted, I would like to say it worked but I'm not sure if it was my conversation with mod1 or the few other folks who alerted the mod's of the thread. So move on.

Alan":1fyoqylx said:
:lol: Is this you still not coming at me? Yes I dropped the f bomb and told you in the thread I was trying to get that sick thread deleted, I would like to say it worked but I'm not sure if it was my conversation with mod1 or the few other folks who alerted the mod's of the thread. So move on.

My apologies, in the south "coming at" someone would imply with malice or I'll intentions. Apparently where you live it means "conversing" in which case I suppose I am guilty as charged.

Alan, I found your language in that post earlier to be morally bankrupt no matter how you try to justify it so with that I will move on as instructed.
:tiphat:

You can lock your kids from searches that you don't want them doing. All I am saying is people may allow them to participate on a cattle forum, not realizing what "other" kinds of things get posted.

The rules are pretty clear, and they are not being followed. Jed you might feel differently had you read the thread in question. I have not read sites like "Steer Planet" word for word, but I have never seen anything like this posted on a cattle forum.

Myself I don't remember Ron using the word sex in the thread. He implied the meaning but I didn't think he used the word. I still think Inyati was just joking around.

I have promised to clean up my act so I will refrain from any foul language. But you all are seriously the touchiest, feeliest, whining, offense taking, cry babies any where on the internet. I would like to petetion that we change the name to "Soap Opera Today".

branguscowgirl":36um3q3x said:
You can lock your kids from searches that you don't want them doing. All I am saying is people may allow them to participate on a cattle forum, not realizing what "other" kinds of things get posted.

The rules are pretty clear, and they are not being followed. Jed you might feel differently had you read the thread in question. I have not read sites like "Steer Planet" word for word, but I have never seen anything like this posted on a cattle forum.
I'm not taking up for the other thread at all. It sounds like I wouldn't like it but since I didn't read it I'm not taking sides. I'm just trying to put more info out to digest. You would think doing a search for trucks would be ok too but it isn't. You made my point.

As Macon would probably say at this point "Lets move on"!

M5farm":18v3tjc5 said:
I'm too depressed from FSU losing to comment.

Yea, but the sun still comes up the next morning, the shirt is still being shipped! :hide: :lol:

M5farm":3w0vdq54 said:
I'm too depressed from FSU losing to comment.
You serously may be theonly person on the planet that didnt see that coming. I'll bet even Jameis wagered on the Ducks.

You people have too much time on your hands! I haven't read 3/4 of what was suggested in the OP. Some of you seem to go into these threads looking for issues to get steamrolling. The language used in almost any playground is much worse than anything on here. If parents are looking to keep their kids in a bubble, the Internet is the last place to let them have access - even after candy shops and comic book stores. I don't care what kind of filters you have - when it comes to computers, your kids are much, much smarter than you.

But for those of whom have too delicate a constitution for this site, I would definitely recommend NewAgTalk. Much drier conversation, very informative, many of the more respected CTer's are on there. Much less political/religious ramblings than Ranchers - which has been its downfall. CT always has been the 'fun/silly/stupid cattle site' from the very beginning, compared to the others. Also why it has more active members than the others.

Isomade":1kqzl91h said:
I have promised to clean up my act so I will refrain from any foul language. But you all are seriously the touchiest, feeliest, whining, offense taking, cry babies any where on the internet. I would like to petetion that we change the name to "Soap Opera Today".

If I hadn't already been told to move on I'd probably make some wise crack about hoping your promise to clean up your language lasts longer than your promise to quit smokeless tobacco.

:cboy:

TennesseeTuxedo":1xingz6e said:
Isomade":1xingz6e said:

If I hadn't already been told to move on I'd probably make some wise crack about hoping your promise to clean up your language lasts longer than your promise to quit smokeless tobacco.

If you werent so far away, and so big, I'd woop your buttox on the second Tuesday of next week.

Isomade":39jv0boz said:
Ain't that the truth? I'm just trying to show how easy something innocent like looking for a truck gets udders all up on the screen.
Good thing I put on my big boy britches this morning.

Isomade":2ocnoyg1 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2ocnoyg1 said:
Isomade":2ocnoyg1 said:

If you werent so far away, and so big, I'd woop your buttox on the second Tuesday of next week.

Lol! Fair enough. :)

jedstivers":11v4fm94 said:
Isomade":11v4fm94 said:
Ain't that the truth? I'm just trying to show how easy something innocent like looking for a truck gets udders all up on the screen.
Good thing I put on my big boy britches this morning.
:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts