Crowder & Warpaint

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":86rue34s said:
I was thinking we might get S&W to claim them.

You must not remember the turnthecowloosemaw campaign to get Crowder banned from this forum.

A cat might have nine lives, but those cats have nothing on TTCLM, TMBP and all the rest of the names.

backhoeboogie":4c5wpgv9 said:
Red Bull Breeder":4c5wpgv9 said:
I was thinking we might get S&W to claim them.

You must not remember the turnthecowloosemaw campaign to get Crowder banned from this forum.

I am lost on this one. Who would want Crowder band from CT. He doesnt post as often as he use to but as I remember he was a very nice man with a great sence of humor. I sure hope I am misunderstanding some thing.
Tom

Now me and Paint are twin brothers, we was bornt 14 minutes apart and have the same Daddy but different Mammy's.That S%W chatacter cant no way be our kinfolk cause none of our family has the ability to shoot any firearm besides a scattergun. If he had a user name such as: I DONE MASHED A POLECAT WIT MY GOODYEAR, he would be a definite DNA match., and therefore our Cuz

Crowder i was a thinking you and Paint could maybe sort of take him under your wing. Do something kinda like a Big Brother program with him. I think it might help him with his idenity crisis.

Red Bull Breeder":32h132ou said:
Crowder i was a thinking you and Paint could maybe sort of take him under your wing. Do something kinda like a Big Brother program with him. I think it might help him with his idenity crisis.

It is my considered opinion that,
There just aint no help for the boy. :roll:

Crowderfarms said:
Now me and Paint are twin brothers, we was bornt 14 minutes apart and have the same Daddy but different Mammy's.That S%W chatacter cant no way be our kinfolk cause none of our family has the ability to shoot any firearm besides a scattergun. If he had a user name such as: I DONE MASHED A POLECAT WIT MY GOODYEAR, he would be a definite DNA match., and therefore our Cuz[/quotCrowder

Yea but crowder I know youre holding back and I don't blame ya.But what about you're pappy's twin brother that your granpappy tried to drown when he was a baby and couldn't? Couldn't
it just possibly be his son that comes on here with so many different names.I heard through the grapevine that while almost drowning your uncle got his brain damaged.(You remember the one they called Willie Makit).It's just possible this brain damage was passed on to son.

Cal

Calman":k8jt5ty6 said:
Crowderfarms":k8jt5ty6 said:
Now me and Paint are twin brothers, we was bornt 14 minutes apart and have the same Daddy but different Mammy's.That S%W chatacter cant no way be our kinfolk cause none of our family has the ability to shoot any firearm besides a scattergun. If he had a user name such as: I DONE MASHED A POLECAT WIT MY GOODYEAR, he would be a definite DNA match., and therefore our Cuz[/quotCrowder

Yea but crowder I know youre holding back and I don't blame ya.But what about you're pappy's twin brother that your granpappy tried to drown when he was a baby and couldn't? Couldn't
it just possibly be his son that comes on here with so many different names.I heard through the grapevine that while almost drowning your uncle got his brain damaged.(You remember the one they called Willie Makit).It's just possible this brain damage was passed on to son.

Cal

I'm thinkin you boys is on to sumpin.
Tom

Thread was totally different from what I thought it was going to be, when I saw Crowder and Warpaint, I was thinking they finally came out of the closet and got hitched in one of them states that allow boy on boy marriages.......lol

Calman":km71er0a said:
Crowderfarms":km71er0a said:

Cal

Once again you fellers has got your facts all woopy-jawed. :nod:

It wuz me dear Ole Pap tried to drowneded. It was heck swimmin with that toe-sack around me too. :shock:

aplusmnt":1zqkjzok said:
Thread was totally different from what I thought it was going to be, when I saw Crowder and Warpaint, I was thinking they finally came out of the closet and got hitched in one of them states that allow boy on boy marriages.......lol

You need to go on back an clean your toilets and leave the thinkin to somebody whats got ammunition. :nod:

Hey Paint maybe you could get Crowder to fix him up with one of his wimmens so he would have something to do besides play with his puter all day.

Red Bull Breeder":uqra7oyg said:
Hey Paint maybe you could get Crowder to fix him up with one of his wimmens so he would have something to do besides play with his puter all day.

Well that coulda been done. Big brother has been cullin his herd pretty deep and he aint got the stock he once had. :nod:

warpaint":34q4xx5z said:
aplusmnt":34q4xx5z said:

You need to go on back an clean your toilets and leave the thinkin to somebody whats got ammunition. :nod:

I hate to say it, but warpaint is right. With those reel wimmins that Crowder has, there's no way he's going to marry some little boy toy. :mrgreen:

grannysoo":3ipuk5vh said:
warpaint":3ipuk5vh said:
aplusmnt":3ipuk5vh said:

I hate to say it, but warpaint is right. With those reel wimmins that Crowder has, there's no way he's going to marry some little boy toy. :mrgreen:

1. Why would you hate to say I was right?
2. Boy toy? I aint sure if I'm flattered or disgusted!! :eek:

warpaint":rx8bj3xo said:
1. Why would you hate to say I was right?
2. Boy toy? I aint sure if I'm flattered or disgusted!! :eek:

Comment was directed to the aplusmnt post. And perhaps you should be flattered and disgusted, both at the same time! :banana:

And I hate to way you were right, because I couldn't imagine anyone that would think about giving up one of crowder's wimmins. I just didn't believe that people like that existed in the world.

Latest posts