Crowder goes to Doctor

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
P. Crowder went to see a highly recommend psychiatrist at the Mayo Clinic. The doctor showed him an inkblot and asked, "What does this remind you of?"

Crowder replied, "A "Large" naked woman."

Then the shrink showed Crowder another inkblot and asked him the same question. Crowder responded, A "Great Large" naked woman on a bed."

This went on and on, inkblot after inkblot. The psychiatrist finally said to Crowder, "You are a sick pervert."

Crowder replied, "I'm not the pervert here. You're the one who keeps showing me all of those naughty pictures."

warpaint":2o29zeuz said:
Good one Mike, can't wait to see Crowders response. :lol:
Mike, unlike you, I have been working today.Worked 6 hrs at the store, Hauled rolls,put out rolls, counted and checked Cows. You have obviously done nothing today.
I know your life is not easy living in an institution, and having Flaboy as your bunk buddy.Surely you would not lower yourself to such a degree of demeanor, by posting this sick twisted psycological test, and switching my innocent name with your's.
Wait til the sanitarium staff gets wind of this. Your parole on 1/29/06 will surely be postponed.

cc: Broke Back Mountain Sanitarium and Carwash

Crowderfarms":20ingrzo said:

Crowder, you are one sick man!

MikeC, you didn't tell him we got out and are now searching for our next prey? ;-)

Crowderfarms":3s2np5hx said:
RebelCritter":3s2np5hx said:
It sure is entertaining watching you guys! Thanks for the laughs! :D
Watching? Can you see us?So tell me, when you're watching MikeC, is he really well, you know...

Yup and Uh huh!

Is Crowder kinky or perverted? I always heard a kinky person uses a feather. A pervert uses the whole chicken. ;-)

ctlbaron":20551wbc said:
Is Crowder kinky or perverted? I always heard a kinky person uses a feather. A pervert uses the whole chicken. ;-)
Darn, Baron, to think we WERE friends.You seem to know an awful lot about this subject, and I'm scared to elaborate.

flaboy+":3ue7ep6f said:
Crowderfarms":3ue7ep6f said:

Crowder, you are one sick man!

MikeC, you didn't tell him we got out and are now searching for our next prey? ;-)
I've sent copies of all you and Mike's post to the review board, along with my professional opinions, of what I think and I'm sure the two of you will not see any chance of an early release.The only way you'll be hetting out would be VIA an escape, or if Nurse Goodbody smuggles you out hidden inside one of her rolls of lard.I gotta run, I'm on a conference call with Oprah now, and Rosie's on hold.

ctlbaron":1mrnyo8b said:

Yes. ;-)

warpaint":16dq3a32 said:
Chickens,or feathers. Whatever gets the job done.
Warpaint, This administration will be a fine one. So many Tenneseans, in the Rebel House, and several in other areas.Rustler 9 needs to get in on this.

warpaint":39db77ox said:
I humbly agree Your Highness,(or was it Majesty?)
But Rustler is out of state doing a demographic of the Texans for Crowder campaign.
Just Call me Prez or Bubba.The formalities suck. :D

Latest posts