critique this bull.

Help Support CattleToday:

It worked for me. I don't know squat about these things but he sounds kinda small to me. And he looks mean. I don't like horns. They scare the snot outa me. No side views. I don't think anyone would be able to get a good idea about him without seeing more than his pretty face.

Might just be the picture but his head seems awefully big for his body. I've seen some much nicer bulls than this for sale for the same money.

I keep waiting for someone to ask and wonder what his birthweight was? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MikeC":azvnkxcg said:
I keep waiting for someone to ask and wonder what his birthweight was? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't that usually the first question out of the box? :D

Lammie":26hviyyy said:
It worked for me. I don't know squat about these things but he sounds kinda small to me. And he looks mean. I don't like horns. They scare the snot outa me. No side views. I don't think anyone would be able to get a good idea about him without seeing more than his pretty face.

He does look kinda "jumpy"......like he rather runover you as to look at you.... :lol:

He reminds me of one of those short horn steers that get used for roping.

0102000104050103062008072551158b1d83dfb607a400f9ce.jpg

If I saw him mount one of my cows I'd shoot him dead in his tracks. Then wait a week for the Lute.

Other than that NICE bull.

3waycross":1k0ipltr said:
If I saw him mount one of my cows I'd shoot him dead in his tracks. Then wait a week for the Lute.

Pretty much sums it up.

I don't see any Brangus in that speciman. Looks like could be some Longhorn derived product. Strange decision on the part of the seller to use him for breeding, if he actually did use him for breeding. Not one thing I can see in that bull's makeup that I'd want to pass along to a calf crop.

Is he corriente? Are you trying for calves for the steer ropers? If yes you are on the right track. For beef production I don't think he will croosbreed with any breed that I am aware of to produce a fast growing/prime beef animal. But that is just my opinion. (Which is worth what you paid for it) LOL

Jalopy, click on txwalts link. Some cat in sw Austin wants $1200 for this app. 850lb bull he calls a Brangus cross. Selling at a sacrificial price because all his cows are bred!!!

Sorry, I clicked the link and saw the critter but I didn't see that it was priced. Anyway I don't see any Brangus influence either.Can't say I would want to buy him for any reason .

3waycross":2cmhuq5o said:

:lol: :clap: I did put this in the coffee shop for a reason. On the other hand I was half wondering if someone on this board would claim him for there own.

Walt

Txwalt":und8rso1 said:
3waycross":und8rso1 said:

:lol: :clap: I did put this in the coffee shop for a reason. On the other hand I was half wondering if someone on this board would claim him for there own.

Walt

Say what????????????