salesman which truck he wanted, they sat down to do the paperwork. The
salesman handed the rancher the keys and the bill, to which the Texas
rancher angrily declared, This ain't the price I saw!"

The salesman went on to tell the wise old Texas rancher how he was
getting
extras such as power brakes, power windows, special tires etc. and that
made
the final price higher. The Texas rancher wanted only that truck and no
other, so he begrudgingly paid the price and drove it home.

A few months later, the salesman called the Texas rancher: My son is in
4-H
and he needs a cow for a project. Do you have any good cows for sale?"
Yep,
I've a few good cows priced to sell at $500 each. Come on out and take
your
pick." The salesman said he and his son would be right out. After
spending a
few hours in the field checking out all the rancher's cows, they
decided on
one and the salesman proceeded to write a check for $500. "Now, wait a
minute, that's not the final price of the cow. You're gettin' extras
and you
have to pay for those, too!" "What extras?" asked the salesman.

"I think you'll find all you're gettin' listed here!"

BASIC COW - - $500.00
Two tone exterior - - $45.00
Extra stomach - - $75.00
Product storing equipment $60.00
Straw compartment - - $120.00
4 Spigots @$10 ea - - $40.00
Leather upholstery - - $125.00
Dual horns - - $45.00
Automatic fly swatter - - $38.00
Fertilizer attachment- - $185.00

GRAND TOTAL - - $1,233.00

Ain't it the truth! :roll: :roll: :D

~Britani~

Car salesmen. They'll prolly go down in history as the biggest crooks of all time. :lol: :lol:

MikeC":vnvoexi6 said:
Car salesmen. They'll prolly go down in history as the biggest crooks of all time. :lol: :lol:

They are not crooks. They do not break any laws. They steal legally and take advantage of anyone they can.

The farmer should have tacked on that BS $1500 "destination charge" too.

never met a poor car salesman, lawyer or estate agent yet.... :x all out for a quick over priced buck. they are the definition of a perfect crime. ;-)

try being a woman buying a car alone, they would barely talk to me and a couple actually asked when my husband would be available (I wasn't wearing a ring)

:roll: :roll: :mad: :roll: :roll:

mdmdogs3":1jkrbo7y said:
try being a woman buying a car alone, they would barely talk to me and a couple actually asked when my husband would be available (I wasn't wearing a ring)

:roll: :roll: :mad: :roll: :roll:

unusal...here they would try to take you for a ride (excuse the pun) and fleese you for all the money they could get. :x :nod:

There isn't much that I think is lower than a car salesman. I have decided that I just can't buy any more new trucks. I have far more finance and numbers experience than any of the car salesmen that I ever met, but I have a real perty mouth too. They automatically think they have a live one on the line when they here my good old drawl and go to jerking me around like a nightcrawler in a catfish pond. I left a dealership one day telling one of the fellers that he was just lucky that there were laws to protect sorry slime like him and that ammo was too expensive to waste.

J Baxter":1f13w8lg said:
There isn't much that I think is lower than a car salesman. I have decided that I just can't buy any more new trucks. I have far more finance and numbers experience than any of the car salesmen that I ever met, but I have a real perty mouth too. They automatically think they have a live one on the line when they here my good old drawl and go to jerking me around like a nightcrawler in a catfish pond. I left a dealership one day telling one of the fellers that he was just lucky that there were laws to protect sorry slime like him and that ammo was too expensive to waste.

Have I got a deal for you. I finance ammunition. What do You need?

Seriously, Thats an advantage of living in a smaller town where you really do know the salesman. The only time I wasnt happy with the truck buying experience with the truck I bought was in Anniston Alabama. I cant even tell you why. For some reaon I cant really verbalize I wasnt happy. I loved the truck so I cant explain it at all. ???????????

Latest posts