cowgirl8 - Help

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
You know more than I do about Herpetology.
You know more than TB does about Nutrition.
You know more than Cow Pollinator does about AI.
You know more than 3waycross about cross breeding.
You know more than Sky does about cutting trees.
Your experience even eclipses dun.
You are a photography expert.
You are the best cattle manager in this solar system.
You can spell better than Taurus.
I could go on and I should to pay you proper homage but I need your help. Please go to my thread on Breeding and Calving board and provide us all an answer on whether the Bull being in the herd stimulates the maturation and release of the ovum from the follicle of the ovary. While you are at it, please give us all a brief discussion on the reproductive physiology of the Bovine. Don't get too deep as you will go right over everyone's head.

cowgirl8":28gmmnu3 said:
Wow, someone has gone a little mad.....what are you 12?
I wish I was 12. Be 64 in August.
Just having fun.
But got to go, I was bitten by a dull snake while scratching Star's butt this morning.

Hey, spend some time with your man today and don't worry about the CT monkey business. Keep in mind cowgirl, this is entertainment. I'm serious. Enjoy father's day!!!

A couple more months in this forum and maybe i'll know as much as you guys... fingers crossed....

cowgirl8":2rm3vg9r said:
Wow, someone has gone a little mad.....what are you 12?

Sounds more like he just called you on all of your :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: !

Another version of when 3way asked you to provide an in depth analysis of that bulls phenatype. You blow smoke in huge generalities and call folks names if they disagree with you or call you out. Then you expect folks like branguscowgirl, who actually does know something about structure in cattle to bail you out.

What's the title of your next thread going to be; "Brain Surgery" how I do it while riding my 4wheeler and checking my vast empire"?

BTW way for what it's worth Ron might actually be a little mad but he's not full of crap and a know it all about everything from soup to nuts.

inyati13":2vg7lso5 said:
You know more than I do about Herpetology.
You know more than TB does about Nutrition.
You know more than Cow Pollinator does about AI.
You know more than 3waycross about cross breeding.
You know more than Sky does about cutting trees.
Your experience even eclipses dun.
You are a photography expert.
You are the best cattle manager in this solar system.
You can spell better than Taurus.
I could go on and I should to pay you proper homage but I need your help. Please go to my thread on Breeding and Calving board and provide us all an answer on whether the Bull being in the herd stimulates the maturation and release of the ovum from the follicle of the ovary. While you are at it, please give us all a brief discussion on the reproductive physiology of the Bovine. Don't get too deep as you will go right over everyone's head.

you forgot gardening :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cowgirl8":1oohyb8z said:
A couple more months in this forum and maybe i'll know as much as you guys... fingers crossed....
Doubt it, all you do is that you want to prove us that you're better than us at most stuff.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Funny stuff ... One day we will know as much as her or become a professional :bs: er and feel the need to want to know it all and be better than someone.

Taurus":280e3mfl said:
cowgirl8":280e3mfl said:
Doubt it, all you do is that you want to prove us that you're better than us at most stuff.
Anytime one of you guys says i think i'm better, it reminds me of this episode of Seinfeld....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS3NsSUIDfo

does anyone remember that ditsy girl we had here a few years ago, the one you needed a degree just to work out what she was saying, all her cows (about 4 of them), died so she and her husband gave up with cows because of it she cried to much over them that her husband said 'no more'. That is what this thread reminds me of.

chrisy":3g9nzhmf said:
does anyone remember that ditsy girl we had here a few years ago, the one you needed a degree just to work out what she was saying, all her cows (about 4 of them), died so she and her husband gave up with cows because of it she cried to much over them that her husband said 'no more'. That is what this thread reminds me of.

Really? It reminds me of someone, Ron, calling a spade a spade.

3waycross":27c56htz said:
chrisy":27c56htz said:

:lol: :lol: Ron gave cowgirl a lot of room in the past, time to figure things out cowgirl. But you should be recognized for achieving 940 post in just three days over 90 days, a little over 10 posts a day from your 4 wheeling office! Nice job!....... You do like to type on your computer ...... Guru!

As far as chrisy's post, I think you mean Chevy?? If not.... Never mind, if so .... Sorry Vic, I know you did not like her, but I was one who stuck up for her. She was so strange and entertaining she was fun, but she did rub lots the wrong way with the way she communicated here, I like her fun and weirdness. I don't remember her losing her only four head of cattle, do remember 2 calves getting killed by neighbor dogs. Not saying she didn't lose 4, I just don't remember her losing 4. Enough rambling, Chrisy may not be referring to Chevy ........ Now off to the tower to watch the herd through a telescope before father gets upset or one of my sister wives!
:mrgreen:

Alan

Alan":1xzwt1gt said:
3waycross":1xzwt1gt said:
chrisy":1xzwt1gt said:

:lol: :lol: Ron gave cowgirl a lot of room in the past, time to figure things out cowgirl. But you should be recognized for achieving 940 post in just three days over 90 days, a little over 10 posts a day from your 4 wheeling office! Nice job!....... You do like to type on your computer ...... Guru!

As far as chrisy's post, I think you mean Chevy?? If not.... Never mind, if so .... Sorry Vic, I know you did not like her, but I was one who stuck up for her. She was so strange and entertaining she was fun, but she did rub lots the wrong way with the way she communicated here, I like her fun and weirdness. I don't remember her losing her only four head of cattle, do remember 2 calves getting killed by neighbor dogs. Not saying she didn't lose 4, I just don't remember her losing 4. Enough rambling, Chrisy may not be referring to Chevy ........ Now off to the tower to watch the herd through a telescope before father gets upset or one of my sister wives!
:mrgreen:

Alan

I had nothing against her just thought she was weird as heck. The one with the sister wives was a PITA though.

I still think sister wives, not her forum name, was just a hoax ...... If so it was good, if not too strange.....

Latest posts