cowgirl8 - Help

Help Support CattleToday:

the one you are calling sister wives I do believe was a Hutterite , not a sister wife, it was after watching a show on them that I connected the dots , they are sort of like Amish/Mennonites
but they use power and do live in groups with everyone having their own jobs to do ,
Suzanne

Alan":1uy5uc0f said:
:lol: :lol: Ron gave cowgirl a lot of room in the past, time to figure things out cowgirl. But you should be recognized for achieving 940 post in just three days over 90 days, a little over 10 posts a day from your 4 wheeling office! Nice job!....... You do like to type on your computer ...... Guru! Alan

If there is a time on my post, most are going to be before the sun is up, before 6am.....or at lunch, i do eat lunch....or the evening. I'm in early today, but all others were on my phone. Who is Ron? And why do i care if he gives me room?

suzorse":33w8rimi said:
the one you are calling sister wives I do believe was a Hutterite , not a sister wife, it was after watching a show on them that I connected the dots , they are sort of like Amish/Mennonites
but they use power and do live in groups with everyone having their own jobs to do ,
Suzanne

No offense but I don't think so. She was more likely a Morman polygamist of some kind.

I remember Chevy. She meant well and had a kind heart. I also remember the sister wives or whatever person. That was weird.

inyati13 -
grin.gif
thanks for the laugh

inyati13":gbi7p9fa said:
You know more than I do about Herpetology.
You know more than TB does about Nutrition.
You know more than Cow Pollinator does about AI.
You know more than 3waycross about cross breeding.
You know more than Sky does about cutting trees.
Your experience even eclipses dun.
You are a photography expert.
You are the best cattle manager in this solar system.
You can spell better than Taurus.
I could go on and I should to pay you proper homage but I need your help. Please go to my thread on Breeding and Calving board and provide us all an answer on whether the Bull being in the herd stimulates the maturation and release of the ovum from the follicle of the ovary. While you are at it, please give us all a brief discussion on the reproductive physiology of the Bovine. Don't get too deep as you will go right over everyone's head.
Really? :roll: Although I can't say I disagree. :lol:

Alan":2z6mrfw2 said:
3waycross":2z6mrfw2 said:
chrisy":2z6mrfw2 said:
does anyone remember that ditsy girl we had here a few years ago, the one you needed a degree just to work out what she was saying, all her cows (about 4 of them), died so she and her husband gave up with cows because of it she cried to much over them that her husband said 'no more'. That is what this thread reminds me of.

Really? It reminds me of someone, Ron, calling a spade a spade.

:lol: :lol: Ron gave cowgirl a lot of room in the past, time to figure things out cowgirl. But you should be recognized for achieving 940 post in just three days over 90 days, a little over 10 posts a day from your 4 wheeling office! Nice job!....... You do like to type on your computer ...... Guru!

As far as chrisy's post, I think you mean Chevy?? If not.... Never mind, if so .... Sorry Vic, I know you did not like her, but I was one who stuck up for her. She was so strange and entertaining she was fun, but she did rub lots the wrong way with the way she communicated here, I like her fun and weirdness. I don't remember her losing her only four head of cattle, do remember 2 calves getting killed by neighbor dogs. Not saying she didn't lose 4, I just don't remember her losing 4. Enough rambling, Chrisy may not be referring to Chevy ........ Now off to the tower to watch the herd through a telescope before father gets upset or one of my sister wives!
:mrgreen:

Alan
Thanks Alan it was Chevy I was thinking of. and thinking back your right again it was 2. I don't remember sister wives, but I do remember Rocketboy he took a lot of flack at the time, as he was full of :bs: and wasn't there one called Black powder?

chrisy":1fpd69mv said:
Rocketboy he took a lot of flack at the time, as he was full of :bs: and wasn't there one called Black powder?

You may be thinking about BlackPower. I remember BlackPower from before I joined in '04. There were some pretty 'heated' discussions back then!

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":o1qa2rct said:
chrisy":o1qa2rct said:
Rocketboy he took a lot of flack at the time, as he was full of :bs: and wasn't there one called Black powder?

You may be thinking about BlackPower. I remember BlackPower from before I joined in '04. There were some pretty 'heated' discussions back then!

Katherine

I remember blackpower, although while I thought his name was blackpower I think some us was reading it wrong and his screen name was BlackPowder...... Long time ago very likely am wrong.

Sister wives, a name I gave her, was "Blessed Cows", some how picked up the nick name "Super Barbie".

Workinonit Farm":1jf2spox said:
chrisy":1jf2spox said:

Katherine
Thanks Katherine I was, my marbles seem to be alluding me a lot lately, age thing or something I hate getting old but the other alternative doesn't appeal to me much either.

Alan":1lirz0kz said:
Workinonit Farm":1lirz0kz said:
chrisy":1lirz0kz said:

Katherine

I remember blackpower, although while I thought his name was blackpower I think some us was reading it wrong and his screen name was BlackPowder...... Long time ago very likely am wrong.

Sister wives, a name I gave her, was "Blessed Cows", some how picked up the nick name "Super Barbie".

Chevy was Super Barbie, she used to sign that way sometimes, so I guess she gave herself the moniker. The drug culture references and her professed interest in finding a wealthier husband, were usually more than I could take, and there were times when trying to decipher her posts could make your head explode. Can't help with how many cows she lost, just that there were dogs involved.

I don't think BlessedCows had any other names. If she was for real, she was some sort of polygamist, with an "elder" husband and several "sister wives". Whether a Mormon sect or some other, she would never say. I worry about her still. :(

Blackpower guy was before my time, but have read some of his posts, he was a hoot.

Alan":2d3si0ot said:
You jarred my memory on Super Barbie, thanks.
I think cowgirl8 might think she is the Texas version of the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond....she's just about 430,000 acres and a lot of brain cells short.

TexasBred":38mpshmm said:
Alan":38mpshmm said:
I think cowgirl8 might think she is the Texas version of the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond....she's just about 430,000 acres and a lot of brain cells short.

I DVR the pioneer women, she cooks my kind of food and even I can follow her recipes

Shanghai":27dp98el said:
TexasBred":27dp98el said:
Alan":27dp98el said:

I DVR the pioneer women, she cooks my kind of food and even I can follow her recipes
Wife does the same and I get to watch it from time to time. Not a bad show and some pretty good grub as well.

alisonb":250uspkv said:
3waycross":250uspkv said:
She was more likely a Morman polygamist of some kind.
Blessed cow :nod: :shock:

I'm pretty sure she was. If she was a hoax she'd done enough research to pull it off effectively. I know the doctrine as well or better than Hook and I wasn't thinking hoax...

I don't think blessed cow was pulling anyone's leg. I think she was either a reorganized lds ( Mormon sect) or part of some cult. I lean more towards cult because of the references to the compound and the delegation of the chores and such. Either way she seemed genuine even if she was misguided in her choices
Chevy, that lady has some issues. Common sense being the biggest

Latest posts