Cowboys or Saints?

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
I just don't like Brees...I should...he's from Austin....
I'm going out on the limb and saying DeMarco Murray going to have a heck of a game and Cowboys win! What do you think?

I think miracles occasionally happen--this could be one of them.
After watching Houston lose it's 7th straight game, with the same old play calling, losing a lead (again) in the 2nd half, watching Dallas and New Orleans will be a relief even if Dallas loses.
I have to pick one? Ok.

Eeny meeny miney................--Saints by 7.

greybeard":50nmggmg said:
I think miracles occasionally happen--this could be one of them.
After watching Houston lose it's 7th straight game, with the same old play calling, losing a lead (again) in the 2nd half, watching Dallas and New Orleans will be a relief even if Dallas loses.
I have to pick one? Ok.

Eeny meeny miney................--Saints by 7.

As long as the Cowboys loose it is a good day I don't care who they play.
GB as far as Houston goes, they don't have a running game anymore, their entire offensive book is based off the run.
Peyton Manning couldn't win in Houston right now. Not hard to pin your ears back and blitz the fire out of the QB if you know they can't run.

Kingfisher":rohj0cmw said:
I'm going out on the limb and saying DeMarco Murray going to have a heck of a game and Cowboys win! What do you think?
Great call on Murray thus far. He's having a heck of a game.

Isomade":3fkqtjit said:
Kingfisher":3fkqtjit said:
Great call on Murray thus far. He's having a heck of a game.

I just don't care for the Aints as a team but they have some of my favorite football players. Sprowels ( he ran all over us while at K State), 22 Ingram from Bama cuz everybody said he was too small to play in NfL and some of their receivers are the most stand up guys around !

Deepsouth":tganepyr said:
Saints 28 to 10 lead at half. WHO DAT!!!

What you got against Drew? He seems to be a good guy both on and off the field. Family man and does a lot for New Orleans and charities.
He is a " great" man on and off the field. I just don't like playing him. Goes all tge way back to High school. I also don't believe the Cowboys will ever have any real success w Jj or his son in the front office. They stink! They dont have a " football" mind. It's tough being a Cowboy w some cats from Arkansas....they might know how to make $$ but they sure don't know how to play Texas football!!

Proof of that pudding is ( no disrespect to Dallas head coach) but JJ could have hired Sean Payton years ago......he worked for us for a bit as Offensive Coordinater...just saying.....

Kingfisher":3iukkj83 said:
Proof of that pudding is ( no disrespect to Dallas head coach) but JJ could have hired Sean Payton years ago......he worked for us for a bit as Offensive Coordinater...just saying.....

Jones will never hire anyone that doesn't suck up to him.

TexasBred":16gual73 said:
Kingfisher":16gual73 said:

Jones will never hire anyone that doesn't suck up to him.

That is the reason I hate despise and loath the Cowboys and will never support them.
The way he treated Landry is unforgivable. If he picked up and moved the boys would be fine with me.
We might get a class organization again.

Kingfisher":3pdci5me said:

Thank you Texas. I would argue that Brees was made in W. Lafayette, In. If TX has about 20 more that good, send them on up here. We haven't seen a winning season since...

john250":32ey6p1d said:
Kingfisher":32ey6p1d said:

Thank you Texas. I would argue that Brees was made in W. Lafayette, In. If TX has about 20 more that good, send them on up here. We haven't seen a winning season since...

Are we talking about the conception, development or birth place. :lol2:

John that HS he attended seems to be a "mill" for good players. Won several championships.

Latest posts