Cow Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
I'm not smart enough to run the new camera, it takes the picture about 10 second after I hit the button and I had a lot of deleting because it's hard to get a cow to stay put for more than 2 seconds.
Fall Calvers
ChristmasBreakCows021.jpg

ChristmasBreakCows004.jpg

ChristmasBreakCows031.jpg

This ole girl is raising twins
ChristmasBreakCows015.jpg

ChristmasBreakCows022.jpg

ChristmasBreakCows033.jpg

Spring Calvers
ChristmasBreakCows047.jpg

ChristmasBreakCows051.jpg

ChristmasBreakCows039.jpg

ChristmasBreakCows048.jpg

ChristmasBreakCows059.jpg

ChristmasBreakCows060.jpg

I agree with Roger, Jake.. Nice set of cows and calves of course they mostly black.

Jake, put some new batteries in the camera; mine does that hesitation thing when the batteries are wimping out. Frustrating. But you got some nice pictures though, and nice cows! :)

brand new bateries... it's something to do with some setting that my mom has set and I can't find.... the flash also goes off on every pic no matter what which is very annoying... I about through it in the pond a couple of times....

Nice cows.

But since you use photobucket you might want to try putting them in a slideshow and posting the link here. Would be a lot easier on those folks who have slow internet connections.

:|

Jake":2z8psxt5 said:
come on folks criticism is what this is for.... not just nice comments.. lol Thanks though
Jake you need to resize them so they will fit on the screen without having to scroll all the way across.

ok Jake-
you asked for it!
i cant even look at the last picture, it gives me a headache.
The twin cow looks kind of wormy to me and she also looks like shes got lice. How old is 472? I like the first picture of 75 a lot. great cow, however the second picture of her makes her look less feminine to me in the head. Not a good angle on the young(?) cow following the twinner. Nothing really to critique though. nice cows. you should post the sky photo, Ruby would like it.

I would have to agree with everyone else. Nice animals, Jake. As far as criticism goes, I don't see anything to criticize.

operator error on the camera caused a lot of bad angles. twin cow is wormy and probably does have lice in that picture that was a couple days before they got wormed.

my 35 mm does that too. and the didge will too if the flash is on. i always just use the automatic function though. i only know enough about cameras to blind someone.

Jake - I wonder if your camera can be operated like mine...hold the button down half way - it'll focus up and you can hold it for as long as you'd like, then when you want to take the pic, press it all the way down, shot should be almost instantaneous...

mitchwi":264w4wk4 said:
Jake - I wonder if your camera can be operated like mine...hold the button down half way - it'll focus up and you can hold it for as long as you'd like, then when you want to take the pic, press it all the way down, shot should be almost instantaneous...

you can hold it at half in auto focus for about 5 second before it takes the pic anyways... I'm thinkin about getting a cheap one that takes a picture instantly for cattle photos.

Latest posts