Cow love

Help Support CattleToday:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":295zbsbv said:
The cow video was acceptable,the link to see it is not for this forum where young people can access it. Just MHO.
We may as well admit it, but young people and I mean kids under 10 are accessing stuff much more "So Called Adult" than this. They know of XXXXX Rated sites that we as adults have never heard of until we accidently hear it from them.
With that said I wouldn't get to excited about banning every thing that someone doesn't agree with. The main problem is your mother or father may see it.

la4angus":3e110xvt said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":3e110xvt said:
The cow video was acceptable,the link to see it is not for this forum where young people can access it. Just MHO.
We may as well admit it, but young people and I mean kids under 10 are accessing stuff much more "So Called Adult" than this. They know of XXXXX Rated sites that we as adults have never heard of until we accidently hear it from them.
With that said I wouldn't get to excited about banning every thing that someone doesn't agree with. The main problem is your mother or father may see it.
I am sure kids access and have access to worse things than they might find here but I don't think these boards need to add fuel to the fire.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1tgl2k0f said:
la4angus":1tgl2k0f said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1tgl2k0f said:
I am sure kids access and have access to worse things than they might find here but I don't think these boards need to add fuel to the fire.
This stuff is like water on the fire.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":95jy9yia said:
My point went right over your head la4. I realize the worthwhile advice given on CT would be like water on a fire.
Just drop it then. You're not big enough to go over my head.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2ahnms6u said:
la4angus":2ahnms6u said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2ahnms6u said:
My point went right over your head la4. I realize the worthwhile advice given on CT would be like water on a fire.
Just drop it then. You're not big enough to go over my head.
Wasn't lookin for a fight pal.
Just drop it.

Sorry. I didnt realize that site was bad. I didnt intend to start nothin! Delete the thread is ok with me.

RebelCritter":1lzwrwy3 said:
Sorry. I didnt realize that site was bad. I didnt intend to start nothin! Delete the thread is ok with me.
Aint nothing wrong with it.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":126rzduh said:

For those that don't know, there is a thing called parental controls which all parents with children using computers SHOULD have in effect. It will stop access of the majority of sites you wouldn't want them seeing. I did not see the cow video or the link, but links inappropriate to kids can be filtered with these controls.

Latest posts