Cow Crying

Help Support CattleToday:

i guarantee you these same yuppies are out there trying to give the cows 'treats' all the time. I have some neighbors down the way and they are always out there throwing crap in my field for the cows to 'eat'.. too bad they don't eat half the sh!t. I had to yell at them about it.. throwing pumpkins and sh!t in there and I bale that field for hay sometimes.

I would tell her, something along the lines of, the cow is isn't "heart broken" it just misses the calf, just as a parent misses their child when they leave home, and as a person gets used to their child not being around, the cow will do the same. The cow will be fine in a day or so.

ddd75":3ce526iv said:
i guarantee you these same yuppies are out there trying to give the cows 'treats' all the time. I have some neighbors down the way and they are always out there throwing crap in my field for the cows to 'eat'.. too bad they don't eat half the be nice. I had to yell at them about it.. throwing pumpkins and be nice in there and I bale that field for hay sometimes.
My cows would run you over for pumpkin, squash, apple, potato, onion, cucumbers, and best of all, zucchini!.. as long as they can get a bite on it they'll eat it

Nesikep":1uzkjg2l said:
ddd75":1uzkjg2l said:
i guarantee you these same yuppies are out there trying to give the cows 'treats' all the time. I have some neighbors down the way and they are always out there throwing crap in my field for the cows to 'eat'.. too bad they don't eat half the be nice. I had to yell at them about it.. throwing pumpkins and be nice in there and I bale that field for hay sometimes.
My cows would run you over for pumpkin, squash, apple, potato, onion, cucumbers, and best of all, zucchini!.. as long as they can get a bite on it they'll eat it
After we are done with the sweet corn patch, we cut the stalks and drive them up in the bed of the pickup to throw into them. Nothing should be in their way when they come running for that! I guess it kinda spoils them though as now they bawl anytime they see a pickup.

First time I just hauled some 6 month olds to the auction and had cows bellow I did 2 at the same time. The cows were 50 yards from my bedroom bellowing all night, and they knew I was the one who did it. Anytime I went outside they bellowed straight at me and followed. My wife said I was a mean man. I laughed, just said its a natural part of it, there is no getting around
it. They only went for a day, maybe because of morale support....... heck who knows but they went back out to pasture within 24 hours

sim.-ang.king":28f31n3v said:
This is why city slickers need to stay away from farm animals, or really anything farm related.

Ignorance is bliss.
DING DING DING!! WINNER!

2 dam goats, a couple of heirloom tomato plants, a cage full of bunnies and of course, the always obligatory Livestock Guard Dog (LGD) now qualifies anyone on the planet to adopt the name "farmer". :roll:

greybeard":4kygrkd6 said:
sim.-ang.king":4kygrkd6 said:
This is why city slickers need to stay away from farm animals, or really anything farm related.

Ignorance is bliss.
DING DING DING!! WINNER!

2 dam goats, a couple of heirloom tomato plants, a cage full of bunnies and of course, the always obligatory Livestock Guard Dog (LGD) now qualifies anyone on the planet to adopt the name "farmer". :roll:

...and don't forget a few hens that lay brown eggs (so they don't have to buy the bleached ones at the store).

Latest posts