covid

Help Support CattleToday:

I understand perfectly and I am still not wearing your hide from the world mask.
There are a lot of things out there with a lot lower than 99% survival rate.
You continue to live in your bubble if that's what makes you feel safe.
No, you don't. If you did, you would also understand it is not about You and it never was.
It's about those you interact with and it always was.

"Everyone that gets it gets it from someone else."

You were asked to do this one little thing for the good of the nation and it's people and you just can't bring yourself to do it, but, I can't say I'm surprised.

Just lost a dentist friend Monday.........he wore masks, gloves.....all the gear.......as per usual............was in good shape for his age.
In hospital for a few weeks......had improved.......his wife said...."his lungs were mush". And she's a straight shooting woman.
That has the been the message of a fringe element of conspiracy theorists/flat earthers/'we never landed on the moon' & Batboy was found deep in a cave" believers from the beginning. Their usual explanation is that they haven't personally gotten, or don't know anyone that has gotten it (I saw that one posted here at CT early on)
There are fewer and fewer of them as time goes on.
An example from the UK:
"Irene Hewitson, an Independent member of Great Aycliffe Town Council in Co Durham, said she will believe that coronavirus exists 'when my neighbours, relatives, friends and work people are dying around me'."

Brazilian president Bolosonaro was/is one of them, but then too, he claims publicly that the vaccine may turn people into crocodiles and that women may grow beards and men become much more feminine.
Not exactly the brightest bulbs in the candelabra.

A lot more than the average funeral does.

I can remember when all the staunch right wingers were raising Cain because "Obamacare is gonna kill Grandma!!"

Now, many of those same folks suddenly think it's ok.

I can remember when all the staunch right wingers were raising Cain because "Obamacare is gonna kill Grandma!!"

Obama care was going to kill grandma to pay for crackwh#&-s to abort their drug riddled babies so they could get back to the hood and back to business......and other stuff like that.....

If someone would rather risk a hospital bill or a funeral in place of the vaccine , that's no skin of your nose. In fact it should increase your chances of getting yours sooner.

I don't know how it is everywhere else, but around here, about 80% of people I see not wearing a mask in public have an expression on their face like they're giving the middle finger to everybody who is. They also like to meet up with other non-maskers in the store and talk about it in a semi-loud voice so everyone can share in their wisdom. They glance around at others to see if they are marveling at their comments. I wonder what topic they can share their wisdom on when this is over?

I don't know how it is everywhere else, but around here, about 80% of people I see not wearing a mask in public have an expression on their face like they're giving the middle finger to everybody who is. They also like to meet up with other non-maskers in the store and talk about it in a semi-loud voice so everyone can share in their wisdom. They glance around at others to see if they are marveling at their comments. I wonder what topic they can share their wisdom on when this is over?
I would speak on the facial expressions of those wearing the mask...but for some reason I can't make it out.

I would speak on the facial expressions of those wearing the mask...but for some reason I can't make it out.
yea, i seen a woman in Lowes the other day with her mask on ....she waved at me and i thought who is that....then after a minute or two i motioned for her to pull her mask down, she did......it was a cousin of mine.

i have never thought it was OK. i had a policy prior to Obama care that was about 150 a month......suddenly after obamacare my policy would not "fit the program" but they had one that would....the new one was about 350 a month with higher deductible......and then the 1k dollar mandate for not playing ball. Gotta thank 45 for getting rid of that sorry piece of legislation.

My hesitations with this or any new vaccine are not immediate reactions but more long term effects. Immediate results are hard to hide and easy to know.
Yea, watch the movie ...I am Legend...with Will Smith. make you think twice about it.

Why read the papers yourself when you could just watch a video on bitchute.com and let them form an opinion for you based on cherry-picked lines from papers?
Are you saying that if that video was on YOUTUBE....which is a well established leftist liberal anti - 1st ammendment platform.....it would be true??

Latest posts