covid

Help Support CattleToday:

Are you saying that if that video was on YOUTUBE....which is a well established leftist liberal anti - 1st ammendment platform.....it would be true??
Thanks. Did not know that. I thought it was just a platform for everyone to post educational, informational and entertaining videos. It's where I go to see how to fix things - cars, tractors, etc. I will have to be careful with those.

Is twitter the same?

Thanks. Did not know that. I thought it was just a platform for everyone to post educational, informational and entertaining videos. It's where I go to see how to fix things - cars, tractors, etc. I will have to be careful with those.

Is twitter the same?
Yes. all i know is that several YT pages have been terminated that i used to follow ...and ironically all of them are conservative. Somehow, big tech wants to silence those that don't follow the MSM narrative.

Are you saying that if that video was on YOUTUBE....which is a well established leftist liberal anti - 1st ammendment platform.....it would be true??
No. I watched the video, and it wouldn't be true on any platform. That's why bitchute.com is the only place that would have it.

Prove it wrong

At the bottom of the page you'll find links to 45 independent scientific papers that support the use of masks. You can read the whole papers, not just misleading snippets like your video picks out.

Do your own research, and then you can decide if you want to stick with bitchute.com or go with the overwhelming majority of the scientific community.

Prove it wrong
I looked at the first study mentioned in the video and what the moderator implies about the results of the study is not actually what the study is about. The study is comparing N95 masks vs cloth masks, not masks vs no mask. Not bothering with the other "proof" provided. Anyone is free to believe bitchute.com but personally, I will believe the mayo clinic.

Gentlemen: Stay focused on Washington! More lives will be affected, lost, killed, maimed, hauled away, imprisoned than any horror you can imagine
from any Covid virus. The empowered are not immune from the virus and thus doing what they can to to stop the spread before they
come down with it themselves or run out of 'sheep' to govern. If you value your lives, your fortune and your sacred honor you must act
decisively with wisdom and soon! We are rapidly becoming a 2nd rate power because of what is becoming an on going shutdown.
This year China will outproduce us by 10 million automobiles. When Obiden assumes office you will start seeing Chinese automobiles
and trucks ect on our roadways. The dollar will cease to be the standard for world currency and your greenbacks worthless as well
the fruits of your labor to all but the State. The prize, the only prize, is Liberty! Without it all is lost. Lift your voices to Washington and
yes to God as well and let your voice be as a smooth stone in the sling of David. People , you have it within your power to change this
forum from what no one remembers in three days to a Voice in the Wilderness falling on the ears of God. and therein lies our Salvation!

I looked at the first study mentioned in the video and what the moderator implies about the results of the study is not actually what the study is about. The study is comparing N95 masks vs cloth masks, not masks vs no mask. Not bothering with the other "proof" provided. Anyone is free to believe bitchute.com but personally, I will believe the mayo clinic.
Did the Mayo Clinic tell you to wear a mask last year during the flu season? Or, back during the H1N1 virus?
Or whenever the last time it was when it seemed like everybody had a bad cold in your area? Maybe they did, I was just wondering.

Why is the medical establishment like the CDC, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx and places like the Mayo Clinic only about the masks? Why don't they promote things that strengthen the immune system? is it because there isn't any money in things like that?

i have never thought it was OK. i had a policy prior to Obama care that was about 150 a month......suddenly after obamacare my policy would not "fit the program" but they had one that would....the new one was about 350 a month with higher deductible......and then the 1k dollar mandate for not playing ball. Gotta thank 45 for getting rid of that sorry piece of legislation.
My private BCBS fairly high deductible family policy went from $12,000 a year before Obamacare, to $24,000 a year after. No way I can afford that farming........... everybody else is helping pay for mine now. I don't like that, but no other choice at this point. I also don't see us as a nation finding a way to "turn back the hands of time"... Once a "tax"... or for that matter, a "benefit/entitlement" gets put in place, it's nye to impossible to reel 'er back in.

Be careful what you wish for....

John Hopkins University 12/24/20
covid cases 18,495,851
deaths 326,871
death rate 1.77%

18.5 million cases
18.17 million of them have recovered from covid
98.23% recovery rate
over 22 million working class Americans are unemployed due to covid

From the point of view of those 22 million
the cure has been worse than the disease.

Last edited:
Did the Mayo Clinic tell you to wear a mask last year during the flu season? Or, back during the H1N1 virus?
Or whenever the last time it was when it seemed like everybody had a bad cold in your area? Maybe they did, I was just wondering.

Why is the medical establishment like the CDC, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx and places like the Mayo Clinic only about the masks? Why don't they promote things that strengthen the immune system? is it because there isn't any money in things like that?
Don`t remember masks ever being recommened before. No idea why, maybe because a person is contagious for a couple days before they show symptoms? Maybe new research? Or maybe Dr. Fauci is heavily invested in 3M`s mask division like you suggest. I don`t like wearing masks and only wear them where I have to and for as short of time frame as possible. Just not that big of deal to me. If that is how the evil liberal empire is showing how they have control over me, I hope they are having fun.

My private BCBS fairly high deductible family policy went from $12,000 a year before Obamacare, to $24,000 a year after. No way I can afford that farming........... everybody else is helping pay for mine now. I don't like that, but no other choice at this point. I also don't see us as a nation finding a way to "turn back the hands of time"... Once a "tax"... or for that matter, a "benefit/entitlement" gets put in place, it's nye to impossible to reel 'er back in.

Be careful what you wish for....
Don't know if you or others on here are familiar with ...CHM.org.....Christian healthcare ministries. This is the route I took and a few family members as well. So far so good

There are worse places than the USA to battle covid.
I've been in contact with a friend in South America fighting covid the past 6 days
with only medical supplies available being 4 ibuprofen tablets cut into 1/3s
and lots of prayer.

They felt it was touch & go for awhile with high fever finally breaking yesterday.
Although still feeling weak, with loss of smell and taste, they know now they will recover.

Latest posts