covid

Help Support CattleToday:

I understand, Sorry, I thought you were saying my story was half truth. Thanks for your input. Something we will never understand is the way the rules aren't equal for everyone. I dont get away from the house too often and when I do I would like to try something new, we don't get in the small town life very often. I spent my money where it was appreciated in the end.

If your immune system is healthy it's not worse than the flu. Wife had it last January wasn't bad, sister got the flu in 2018 and it killed her Black Flag dead along with 11K other Texans. For those that don't think the flu is deadly.

Nice try, but that link and article is over 2 years old and is for 2017-2018 flu season.

2017-2018.jpg

I'm starting to wonder if a lot of people are just getting so comfortable wearing maks that they don't realize they haven't taken them off. I usually take mine off as fast as I can, but there has been a couple times lately that I've gotten into my car with it still on. Then I feel like an idiot.

Nice try, but that link and article is over 2 years old and is for 2017-2018 flu season.

View attachment 1128
You can't reason with fear.
We didn't shutdown 29 million people in a state over 11K people dying two years ago. My oldest sister one of them.
The media tells you to pee down your leg for a virus that has virtually the same survival rate as the flu and blindly follow. You are going to die. Your so scared of dying you quit living.

This has political BS on it from jump.
I am waiting to see if they try and label my brothers death this morning from Covid.

We'll get the vaccination, but it likely will be months down the road before it ever gets to the 'general public' here, and protocols I've seen indicate that my age group/demographic is the last one slated to be allowed to get it... so... any short-term issues are likely to have already been identified before we are 'up'.
In the meantime, we'll be getting MMR boosters. Check out the linked article below... but it suggests greatly diminished severity of disease in folks with good titers... and may explain why children/young folks are mostly disease-free. If you're over 40, you might want to consider a MMR booster, even is you have no intention of getting the COVID vaccine.

Talked with a friend this morning. 50+ and 100 lbs overweight
He had a physical a few weeks ago and his blood test came back that he has covid antibodies. He said he has not felt sick all year and only the thing he could think of was he had a bad cough for 2 days back in February before the whole lockdown uproar started.
Lucky Guy.

Talked with a friend this morning. 50+ and 100 lbs overweight
He had a physical a few weeks ago and his blood test came back that he has covid antibodies. He said he has not felt sick all year and only the thing he could think of was he had a bad cough for 2 days back in February before the whole lockdown uproar started.
Lucky Guy.
Lots of those cases out there. I have seen articles addressing the possibility of it being in the US as early as November of 19 but nobody was looking for it. Glad he was fine.

We didn't shutdown 29 million people in a state over 11K people dying two years ago. My oldest sister one of them.
The media tells you to pee down your leg for a virus that has virtually the same survival rate as the flu and blindly follow. You are going to die. Your so scared of dying you quit living.

I am waiting to see if they try and label my brothers death this morning from Covid.

I've never quit anything, least of all this country and it's future.

You want to see fear?
Look in the mirror and look at the antivaxxers.

Lots of those cases out there. I have seen articles addressing the possibility of it being in the US as early as November of 19 but nobody was looking for it. Glad he was fine.

Lots of data now suggesting it first came into the US from Europe late 2019 or very early Jan 2020, especially from Italy.

He's 67 My sister is almost sure he's a diabetic I'm 39, last time we saw each other was 6 years ago. His sister also had covid she's also in L.A, I was told she was in the hospital for 3 days. My dads taking it the worst even though it's his nephew to him he's like a brother. he's sad by it they grew up together until my dad turned 22 and moved out, they always remained best of friends Im sad as well.. but we are hoping he will make it through this. My dad did and he's older. Stay safe..here in NYC it's getting worse again.
my cousin passed away an hour ago in an L.A hospital. As per my uncle his kidneys started failing, there was dialysis involved, I think they also took him of the ventilator. Be safe everyone.

CB is "FEAR" the reason you said you would not take the vaccine??

CB is "FEAR" the reason you said you would not take the vaccine??
Nope not at all.
I don't plan on failing the IQ test taking an experiment shot.
It's not a vaccine unless it eradicates it.
I don't buy a truck model first year it comes out either, that's called wisdom. Let someone else be the test dummy.

Last edited:

Latest posts