Covid - good news

Help Support CattleToday:

Who decided he was the cause? Who gave it to him?
For every case of diagnosed covid there are 3 undiagnosed cases/carriers.

Seems very harsh, even cruel, for his friends and relatives to lay all of the blame
at his feet. Compassion must be in short supply these days.
I apologize; I wasn't clear about their living situation. His wife passed away as did her husband a few years ago. She had no other family, so he moved her in with him. They were the only ones living in the house. As I understand it, she hadn't been out of the house in months and there were no visitors. It wasn't his family and friends putting him down, he's the one feeling badly about it.

You were duped problem was the science was propaganda you were fed.
Maybe you're right. Just saw on the news where the good Doctor is saying 2 masks work better than 1, and 3 is even better yet. I'm not a doctor myself, but I'm thinking 4 layers might be better than 3. I hope our governor doesn't catch wind of that.

I just watched a video by Dr Lee Merritt. I looked her up in Google and she seems legit. It's about 30 minutes long, but extremely interesting. I can't figure out how to post it or even copy the page. I shared it so it is on my facebook page - Jeanne White.

Maybe you're right. Just saw on the news where the good Doctor is saying 2 masks work better than 1, and 3 is even better yet. I'm not a doctor myself, but I'm thinking 4 layers might be better than 3. I hope our governor doesn't catch wind of that.
Scientifically dry cleaning bags work even better... but side effects puts it squarely
in the category of the cure being worse than the disease. :) lol

Never let someone tell you what you see with your own eyes isn't true. That's what Hitler machine did with the Jews.