COVID 19 facts

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Just remember the most important factor, COVID is not spread during protests, especially violent ones.

it is a choosey little virus isn't it.

They planned a blm rally in our cap city a few days ago, they were told not to go ahead, a handfull turned up and were sent on their way.....yay for law and order that all must follow 😀

So we've been forced to wear mask, that we handle several times a day. Which makes them covid accumulators imo. When put over your mouth and nose every inhale or exhale you make is forced through this cloth. That you've had your hands all over all day.
Now they plan to send the kids back to school.
LMAO....wtf... could there be a better way to spread any bug???? It's almost like someone is trying to spread it.

Caustic Burno said:
SmokinM said:
Hard to have a "facts" thread on a subject that best I can tell there are no facts about. I would say again think about what you have actually seen first hand of this. My guess is that it is little or none of what you "see" about this.

Nailed it!
It's about politics and has been from day one.
You keep saying that as if your word alone is supposed to convince us.
People are dying from it, and even those that survive, it is now known that there are long term after effects and damage to major organs just from having it. The virus doesn't give a crap about what letter follows one's political affiliation.

I am opposed to re-opening school at this time.

greybeard said:
Caustic Burno said:
SmokinM said:
Hard to have a "facts" thread on a subject that best I can tell there are no facts about. I would say again think about what you have actually seen first hand of this. My guess is that it is little or none of what you "see" about this.

Nailed it!
It's about politics and has been from day one.
You keep saying that as if your word alone is supposed to convince us.
People are dying from it, and even those that survive, it is now known that there are long term after effects and damage to major organs just from having it. The virus doesn't give a crap about what letter follows one's political affiliation.

I am opposed to re-opening school at this time.

Of course you are! You have been terrified of this as a pee waddling dog from the start.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
If masks are the solution why didn't we simply pass them out in the prisons rather than release the inmates?
There you go, trying to apply logic again.

No extra money in anything but Covid you get what the government subsidizes. You have to keep the tin foil hat wearers in line as well comrade.
No extra money in anything but Covid you get what the government subsidizes. You have to keep the tin foil hat wearers in line as well comrade.
I assume that you have a vaccination program for blackleg, leptospirosis, pinkeye? Good Lord this virus is real. Protect yourself and other. This attitude has already cost us the election. It may cost us many of our freedoms. I just lost a very good friend, a man of faith who I greatly admired to COVID. I trust God but, I will not challenge him. God gave me a brain.

I assume that you have a vaccination program for blackleg, leptospirosis, pinkeye? Good Lord this virus is real. Protect yourself and other. This attitude has already cost us the election. It may cost us many of our freedoms. I just lost a very good friend, a man of faith who I greatly admired to COVID. I trust God but, I will not challenge him. God gave me a brain.

You have the right to self quarantine exercise your right don't infringe others.
Secondly are you a troll?

So
Spanish flu 1918 50 million dead 5.26% of worlds population (950 million) Tragic
Seasonal flu 2018 650,000 dead .009% world population ( 7.5 billion) typical year
Covid 19 2020 488,729 dead & counting .006% world population (7.7 billion) End of the world
Spanish flu 1918 50 million dead 5.26% of worlds population (950 million) Tragic
Seasonal flu 2018 650,000 dead .009% world population ( 7.5 billion) typical year
Covid 19 2020 488,729 dead & counting .006% world population (7.7 billion) End of the world
So 50 million dead is where we want to stop it and if we do we declare victory 100 years later. I thought medicine had advanced more than that.

Latest posts