COVID 19 facts

Help Support CattleToday:

Remember they never promised it would go away... they were only trying to flatten the curve.

I dont doubt that info is accurate but it's the context of it that is being manipulated. Most people post that and say look what happened when they opened the schools up. All these people got sick. The reality is... no they forced more people to get tested. I posted what was going on in schools all over. No doubt it did cause some spread, but only a small fraction were new cases. The large portion had already had it and were just now finding out because they had to be tested per the school.

We use to say it all the time at work... data is only as good as the context and variables realized with it.

Pandemics take 2 years to run their course so we've got a long way to go with the China virus.
The news cycle will change.
We'll loose a pile of Americans in the next four years young and in uniform.
We haven't escalated or started any new conflicts.
The military industrial complex wants a return on their lobby money.

The news cycle will change.
We'll loose a pile of Americans in the next four years young and in uniform.
We haven't escalated or started any new conflicts.
The military industrial complex wants a return on their lobby money.
Hope your wrong there CB my boy just finished boot camp and training and is headed to his duty station. For a man they were certain would start WW3 there was a lot of peace made while he was there. I think there will be enough fighting here to fill the next 4 years. I am hoping it can be done without weapons.
The real question will be how long can the news cycle avoid the truth. We all know what this Presidency will be. The sunshine and unicorn farts we have been promised aren't going to show up. When the rubber meets the road are they going to show the skid marks or just fresh asphalt.

There is some news out there about the Biden agenda. Increasing medical insurance coverage, tax increases, and slowing climate change, stood out to me. All of these will have an effect on ag. Won't know how much till after they count the votes in Georgia.

Hope your wrong there CB my boy just finished boot camp and training and is headed to his duty station. For a man they were certain would start WW3 there was a lot of peace made while he was there. I think there will be enough fighting here to fill the next 4 years. I am hoping it can be done without weapons.
The real question will be how long can the news cycle avoid the truth. We all know what this Presidency will be. The sunshine and unicorn farts we have been promised aren't going to show up. When the rubber meets the road are they going to show the skid marks or just fresh asphalt.
My oldest brother was a lifer in the Army, eight enlistments and two tours in Nam.
Never a time he was in we weren't sending troops to fight.
That lobby money has to be repaid.

There is some news out there about the Biden agenda. Increasing medical insurance coverage, tax increases, and slowing climate change, stood out to me. All of these will have an effect on ag. Won't know how much till after they count the votes in Georgia.
Don't worry your correct on his agenda, problem is I really don't think he really knows what it is, can't walk around the house without tripping over his dog or shi**en in his pants, Obama relived, nothing represents both of them very well.

Latest posts