Cousins or Brothers?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
A while back I mentioned we had a sicko in our area setting forest fires. Well he is still in jail but some liberal lawyer talked another judge into having another bond hearing today. At the hearing it cam out that he and his brother (who also should be in jail) have fathered children by the same woman - sickos alledged fiancee.

What would that make these two boys? Cousins or brothers? And if sicko married Elvira would the child's stepfather not also be his uncle? And is uncle his father? His brother his cousin? I think I know what the momma is. :secret:

I still say we should just go ahead and try them both and hang em and get this mess over with.

Oh, his bail was denied again. Saga will continue in October.

Jogeephus":1i4qdbdw said:
A while back I mentioned we had a sicko in our area setting forest fires. Well he is still in jail but some liberal lawyer talked another judge into having another bond hearing today. At the hearing it cam out that he and his brother (who also should be in jail) have fathered children by the same woman - sickos alledged fiancee.

What would that make these two boys? Cousins or brothers? And if sicko married Elvira would the child's stepfather not also be his uncle? And is uncle his father? His brother his cousin? I think I know what the momma is. :secret:

I still say we should just go ahead and try them both and hang em and get this mess over with.

Oh, his bail was denied again. Saga will continue in October.
Just sounds like like regular southerns to me!

and if they get divorced will they still be brother and sister. Sorry bad taste but had to say it. The kids having same mom would be step brothers.

wrw":1z8bt0eg said:
and if they get divorced will they still be brother and sister. Sorry bad taste but had to say it. The kids having same mom would be step brothers.

and confusing though it is also cousins.

auctionboy, you need to know what you're talking about before you make that kind of statement and you also need to know how to make a statement, we're not southerns, we're southerners. What are you, a northern?

Rustler9":23wmfyf2 said:
auctionboy, you need to know what you're talking about before you make that kind of statement and you also need to know how to make a statement, we're not southerns, we're southerners. What are you, a northern?

;-) Just a Yankee.

flaboy?":2a128v8b said:
auctionboy":2a128v8b said:
Just sounds like like regular southerns to me!

Watch it boy, you know not of what you speak.

Having traveled all over this country I can tell you that this sort of thing is just as likely to happen in Michigan as it is in Alabama. More likely in some places in Michigan. I think the redneck was invented in the UP.

They share the same mother...that makes then half-brothers...and it makes them likely to enter into the criminal justice system most likely at an early age...

Alice

KenB":34hmxvfe said:
Rustler9":34hmxvfe said:

;-) Just a Yankee.

:clap:

Jogee, I think this video will explain the above family tree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWW7pm7W7mE

DrumRunner728":jw4as7ym said:
KenB":jw4as7ym said:
Rustler9":jw4as7ym said:

;-) Just a Yankee.

:clap:

Jogee, I think this video will explain the above family tree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWW7pm7W7mE

My husband had that link mailed to him several weeks ago. I told him that not only had I heard the song, but that I had known the words since I was about 12. My parents had a Grand Ole Oprey compilation set from when they were in the old Ryman Auditorium. I think the act was called Homer and Jethro, and that was on the record. Funny how things disappear and come back again. It's been around, probably since the 40's anyway.

Latest posts