Commander Cody
Alan Jackson
Sons Of the Pioneers
Marty Robbins
Don Edwards
Ian Tyson
Rex Allen SR.
Tom Russell

and about any of the older singers. them new country PUNKS make me wanna puke and want to find a scrub oak to hang them big and rich idiots.
bif

I can put Marilyn Manson in the CD player and drive a 6 1/2 foot steel post 4 feet in the ground with 3 strokes. It just sends my system into overdrive to look at that clown, let alone listen to his music.

I've got a bunch of fence that needs to be built, I'll provide the tunes if you'll provide the labor - heck, I'll even buy lunch ;-)

Lots of wonderful singers named by others. I may have missed it, but doesn't anybody like Ricky Van Shelton? And Ronnie Milsap has put put out some great songs also. I'd add Lee Greenwood to my list just based on one patriotic song.

Arnold Ziffle":118ghsh0 said:
Lots of wonderful singers named by others. I may have missed it, but doesn't anybody like Ricky Van Shelton? And Ronnie Milsap has put put out some great songs also. I'd add Lee Greenwood to my list just based on one patriotic song.
What about Johnny Paycheck Moe bandy Joe stampley ,Tom paul , Gene Watson who can for get the great Porter Waggoner ;-)

i agree, AZ....some really good names mentioned already.

George Strait is probably my all-time favorite but Gary Alan is way up there on my list, too. i think one that hasn't been mentioned is Steve Wariner.

what about Texas Music? Jamie Richards, Jason Allen, Wade Bowen & West 84, Corey Morrow, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Kevin Fowler, Roger Creager, Tommy Alverson to name a few?

txag":2r7axrrm said:
what about Texas Music? Jamie Richards, Jason Allen, Wade Bowen & West 84, Corey Morrow, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Kevin Fowler, Roger Creager, Tommy Alverson to name a few?

Some of my favorites, especially Cory Morrow right now. I have CD's of everything: Country, Classical, Texas Country, R&B, Classic Rock, Alt. Rock, and a number of Rap CD's. But most of the time you can catch me listening to Texas Country like the above artists and Randy Rogers Band, Reckless Kelly, Jack Ingram, Jason Boland & the Stragglers, Delbert McClinton, Eli Young Band, Billy Joe Shave, Miranda Lambert, etc, etc, etc....

Ryan

reckless kelly, miranda lambert, roger creager, cory morrow, are all good.

Ryan":3shjl0ky said:
txag":3shjl0ky said:

Some of my favorites, especially Cory Morrow right now. I have CD's of everything: Country, Classical, Texas Country, R&B, Classic Rock, Alt. Rock, and a number of Rap CD's. But most of the time you can catch me listening to Texas Country like the above artists and Randy Rogers Band, Reckless Kelly, Jack Ingram, Jason Boland & the Stragglers, Delbert McClinton, Eli Young Band, Billy Joe Shave, Miranda Lambert, etc, etc, etc....

Ryan

ya'll left out Robert Earl Keen

JHH":2iv2xnd8 said:
LEROY VAN DYKE ( THE AUCTIONER SONG ) Has he been mentioned? Liked that song when I was younger.JHH
Nope, Leroy hasn't been mentioned. He is one great singer in my book. I think I have all his albums.

whats taht song about the legend of the ...
(half alligator half man)

milesvb":2zqwwoje said:
Ryan":2zqwwoje said:
txag":2zqwwoje said:

Ryan

ya'll left out Robert Earl Keen

He is definantly one of my favs. I know I left a ton of artists out, it would take me way too long to list all of them...

Ryan