Temple of the Dog
Alien Ant Farm
Weezer
Offspring
Seether
Jane's Addiction
Blind Melon
Limp Bizkit
Coldplay :shock: Yea ok what ever you say. what is jane's addiction it woudnt be listening to country music would it? how in hell did you wind up in south texas? they dont play that in them south texas honky tonks ;-)

sidney411":3ggs13ok said:
Nine Inch Nails
Nickelback
Nirvana
Staind
Trapt
10 Years
Audioslave
Semisonic
Foo Fighters
Temple of the Dog
Alien Ant Farm
Weezer
Offspring
Seether
Jane's Addiction
Blind Melon
Limp Bizkit
Coldplay

If I wanted a Rock Post I would have posted one. This is COUNTRY MUSIC!!!! Can you read English? Last time I looked the post was about Country. And anyway most of those bands are soft rock compared to real rock.

sidney411":18gh2130 said:
Nine Inch Nails
Nickelback
Nirvana
Staind
Trapt
10 Years
Audioslave
Semisonic
Foo Fighters
Temple of the Dog
Alien Ant Farm
Weezer
Offspring
Seether
Jane's Addiction
Blind Melon
Limp Bizkit
Coldplay

You left out Commander Cody and his lost planet airmen and the Flying Burrito Brothers

dun

dun":1voxw4mp said:
sidney411":1voxw4mp said:
Nine Inch Nails
Nickelback
Nirvana
Staind
Trapt
10 Years
Audioslave
Semisonic
Foo Fighters
Temple of the Dog
Alien Ant Farm
Weezer
Offspring
Seether
Jane's Addiction
Blind Melon
Limp Bizkit
Coldplay

You left out Commander Cody and his lost planet airmen and the Flying Burrito Brothers

dun
Hey dun do you recognize any of the above artist

Britney Spears
Jessica Simpson
Avril Lavigne
Christina Aguillera
JoJo
Michelle Branch
FeFe Dobson
Lindsay Lohan
Hillary Duff
Laguna Beach

Seems like Nirvana was a group. Anymore with the strange names people call themselves and since the last rocker I listened to was "The Killer", and well, Commander Cody and the Fying Burrito Brothers (one song each) I have no idea what the names are. Seems like years ago there was an insect group from Britain. Never listened to them but they were hot at one time.

dun

CopeMan":17pm9ydf said:
Thats why I can stand Faith Hill or Shania Twang' or all those other hussies who can't sing anymore, thats why I have no reason to mention that little beach bum Kenny Chesney, he might as well be a Reggae singer. I really dont like Gretchen Wilson either. As far as Big & Rich there okay but they need to lay off the whole Cowboy/Pirate/Free Love/Rap/Love Everybody crap its killing me.

I think my son would listen to any "pretty" woman singing at his age....ha ha.

NewCowboy's mom :cboy:
(of course, that is why I like to watch Tim McGraw too 8) )

NewCowboy":3nzuyyoy said:
CopeMan":3nzuyyoy said:
Thats why I can stand Faith Hill or Shania Twang' or all those other hussies who can't sing anymore, thats why I have no reason to mention that little beach bum Kenny Chesney, he might as well be a Reggae singer. I really dont like Gretchen Wilson either. As far as Big & Rich there okay but they need to lay off the whole Cowboy/Pirate/Free Love/Rap/Love Everybody crap its killing me.

I think my son would listen to any "pretty" woman singing at his age....ha ha.

NewCowboy's mom :cboy:
(of course, that is why I like to watch Tim McGraw too 8) )

No doubt, they are beautiful. What I wouldnt give to come home to Faith Hill everyday or Shania Twain. They just dont sing country anymore. I heard and old Shania song last night form back when she was country.

it doesnt matter what Faith sings, shes still one of the best singers ever. shes very soulful. for some reason the new song and/or video makes me think of Tammy Wynette.

Garth Brooks all the way!!! i can never get enough of that guy.
Tim McGraw is also a favourite.

One of the worst memories... 2 years ago (i wasn't into country music back then) and i was at a Junior Heifer Expo and they were talking about Lee Kernaghan and well... stupid me askes 'who's Lee Kernaghan...?' and that's coming from an Australian! :oops: The group of like 5 of my friends (and people i just met) stared at me in utter shock and i swear you could have heard a pin drop in that barn. Sorry bout the story but yeh... i look back at it now and laugh but gosh... i definately know who he is now!

jim reeves
cowboy copas
eddy arnold
lefty frezzal (sp)
patsy cline
son's of the pioneers
marty robbins
whispering bill anderson
charlie pride
charlie rich

Latest posts