Cooter Brown

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Who the heck is Cooter Brown?

At this point, he must be a lightweight. I'm ten foot tall and bullet proof. Done tied me one on. Ain't done this in forever. Laid up in the motel and there ain't nothing worth watching.

Been pondering this hobby thing. Told myself back about 16 that I would never own a cow. To darn much work. Why didn't I listen to my own advice. This hobby is simply too darn much work.

Bootlegging. That's where it's at. I could be drunken than old Cooter all the time.

Old Dean martin quote, " I feel sorry for people that don;t drink, when they get up in the morning that's as good as they;re going to feel all day"

Cooter Brown actually lives in my town. He is about 6'2", dark skinned to the point he almost has a blue hue to his skin, he is a very friendly fella and if he had any teeth I am sure he would have a wonderful smile. He is ageless but by the grey in his curly hair you can tell he is old. Ever since I've known him he has ridden a bicycle because he lost his driver's license long before DUI became popular but with the name like Cooter Brown there were standards and expectations I'm sure he felt pressure to meet. He's a rounder. A lady's man. He's a good meat cutter and works hard. Early riser but prefers to shut the day down early. Usually around lunch time. From there he starts living the dream, raising the bar, living the life without a care in the world. He is prone to do some fishing. He goes out of his way to speak to me and I him.

Jogeephus":c5cgruf0 said:
Cooter Brown actually lives in my town. He is about 6'2", dark skinned to the point he almost has a blue hue to his skin, he is a very friendly fella and if he had any teeth I am sure he would have a wonderful smile. He is ageless but by the grey in his curly hair you can tell he is old. Ever since I've known him he has ridden a bicycle because he lost his driver's license long before DUI became popular but with the name like Cooter Brown there were standards and expectations I'm sure he felt pressure to meet. He's a rounder. A lady's man. He's a good meat cutter and works hard. Early riser but prefers to shut the day down early. Usually around lunch time. From there he starts living the dream, raising the bar, living the life without a care in the world. He is prone to do some fishing.

He goes out of his way to speak to me and I him.

PROFESSIONAL COURTESY? ;-)

Jogeephus":26h4y833 said:
Cooter Brown actually lives in my town. He is about 6'2", dark skinned to the point he almost has a blue hue to his skin, he is a very friendly fella and if he had any teeth I am sure he would have a wonderful smile. He is ageless but by the grey in his curly hair you can tell he is old. Ever since I've known him he has ridden a bicycle because he lost his driver's license long before DUI became popular but with the name like Cooter Brown there were standards and expectations I'm sure he felt pressure to meet. He's a rounder. A lady's man. He's a good meat cutter and works hard. Early riser but prefers to shut the day down early. Usually around lunch time. From there he starts living the dream, raising the bar, living the life without a care in the world. He is prone to do some fishing. He goes out of his way to speak to me and I him.

Does his hair hurt in the mornings? Mine is painful today.

Latest posts