Junior Brown

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S

Reaction score
We saw him tonight at the Main Street Crossing in Tomball. He's an incredible musician, and puts on an enjoyable show. I was sitting 6' from the stage and maybe 12' from him. If you ever get a chance to see him, do so. You won't regret it.

My wife took a photo of me with him. I'll try to get her to send it to me and I'll post it.

I got a star on my car, and one on my chest. A gun on hip, and the right to arrest------One of the best lines in a song ever.

Bigfoot":2ve1sbtq said:
I got a star on my car, and one on my chest. A gun on hip, and the right to arrest------One of the best lines in a song ever.

"Cause you're wanted by the police and my wife thinks you're dead" is another one.

Rafter S":6ye6xc3n said:
We saw him tonight at the Main Street Crossing in Tomball. He's an incredible musician, and puts on an enjoyable show. I was sitting 6' from the stage and maybe 12' from him. If you ever get a chance to see him, do so. You won't regret it.

My wife took a photo of me with him. I'll try to get her to send it to me and I'll post it.

If you were in Tomball you shoud'a given me a call.

lavacarancher":28ssv4f4 said:
Rafter S":28ssv4f4 said:

If you were in Tomball you shoud'a given me a call.

I didn't know you're close to Tomball. My cousin and his wife live at Rosehill, so we stayed with them.

Bigfoot":239n4b7j said:

I used to sing that so much my wife would beg me to shut up, okay she yelled at me to shut up. He's someone I would pay to see.

ALACOWMAN":2wz8u2qo said:
Welp seeing his hat done flung a craving for tacos ...

Last night he knocked it off on the mic stand in the middle of a song. He didn't miss a beat. Just kept going until the end of the song, then picked it up from the floor and put it back on.

Latest posts