Contents of my 4 yr old boy's pockets

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus":85n30414 said:
msscamp":85n30414 said:
Farmhand":85n30414 said:
And here I thought life would relax some with a little girl rather than the little boys.

:lol: :lol: Nope, afraid not. I've always been told that girls are actually harder than boys in most cases.
Nope. Girls are dolls. Mine was the best kid I could have imagined and now whe is 32 married and a wonderful mother.

:D Grandkids are great, aren't they?

msscamp":12h72nnp said:
la4angus":12h72nnp said:
msscamp":12h72nnp said:
Farmhand":12h72nnp said:
And here I thought life would relax some with a little girl rather than the little boys.

:lol: :lol: Nope, afraid not. I've always been told that girls are actually harder than boys in most cases.
Nope. Girls are dolls. Mine was the best kid I could have imagined and now whe is 32 married and a wonderful mother.

:D Grandkids are great, aren't they?

Around here is like a war party of Commanches raiding, they ride in from the high plains to coast. Getting where I really like tail lights.

Amazing how our kids change when they grow up....always told our daughter that if she wasn't carefull she would have one just like her....she had three (till we got the son-in-law fixed).
The girls are darlings the grandson is all boy, helps me with the feeding. Crawled over the feed bunk and scared the hay out of the calves and just kept going right through the green mud....mom wasn't happy about that one but Grandma gave him a bath and we washed his clothes before they went home. Expect that this next calf crop will produce the grandmother of his 4-H calf. Susie and I can easily handle the two girls for the weekend OR the grandson but not all three, it takes both of us to keep up with him. Dmc

Latest posts