Comments on this Heifer please..

Help Support CattleToday:

FutureFarmer

Reaction score
Please comment on this Heifer. I am thinking about buying her. She is a reg. black angus and was born in Feb. 2008.

Thank you,
Devon

100_16041.jpg

100_16052.jpg

Please provide pedigree age and which shows you'll want to attend.
A better closeup from the side would be helpful. The criticzms I have would be that she may be a tad weak in the hind quarter. She may end up getting a bit waisty in the brisquet.

Nice looking heifer. She exhibits a lot of good qualities. I would like to see a stronger topline, and I do not like her tailhead. The tailhead looks to be too high. But overall a nice heifer. Not sure how well she would place at a show, really depends on judge and competition. But as far as a cow prospect, i think if the price is right she has potential to raise some nice calves. Looks like the kind that, if bred correctly, would continually out produce herself.

In my opinion, Big key is future plans for her and price.

Ryan

Feb. 5th, 2008 is when she was born

I wrote down her reg # but cant seem to find it at this moment.
I was thinkng about showing her at my county fair (nothing big)
Ryan i agree with you 100%!

i Really like her depth of body and her very femenine look. She looks to have a clean front end and a good extended neck. She is lacking some much needed muscle in her hindquarters and her tail head isn't the best in the world but its alright. She wouldn't be able to hang with the Competition AROUND HERE.(for the fact we have one of the best angus ranch in the nation 30 miles away). She may do well where you are.