Christmas Wshes

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
For My Democrat Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For My Republican Friends:

Here's wishing all of you a

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year

Caustic,

you continue to amaze: everything from your philosophies on religion to your hilarious but well versed session of political correctness. You obviously are a very well read person.

I should have skipped the first part entirely as it didn't apply to me, but I was curious.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Anytime you want to test your skills with that 45-70 rifle, let me know; we have some challenging animals that need killing. Yes they are legal to kill.

cypressfarms":2ea8jl2y said:
Caustic,

you continue to amaze: everything from your philosophies on religion to your hilarious but well versed session of political correctness. You obviously are a very well read person.

I should have skipped the first part entirely as it didn't apply to me, but I was curious.

Anytime you want to test your skills with that 45-70 rifle, let me know; we have some challenging animals that need killing. Yes they are legal to kill.
Boy, that will score some Brownie Points with ol' CB. Be careful of too much patronage Cypress. You might find him under your Tree Christmas morning.If you do see him, tell him Alfredo the tailor called, and his pink and purple chaps were shipped yesterday, the ones he ordered with the "Fanny Flap". They'll be in a discreet package.Alfredo said he threw in a matching pair of satin slippers for him.

Crowderfarms":2u4mjws3 said:
cypressfarms":2u4mjws3 said:
Caustic,

Boy, that will score some Brownie Points with ol' CB. Be careful of too much patronage Cypress. You might find him under your Tree Christmas morning.If you do see him, tell him Alfredo the tailor called, and his pink and purple chaps were shipped yesterday, the ones he ordered with the "Fanny Flap". They'll be in a discreet package.Alfredo said he threw in a matching pair of satin slippers for him.

Uh....that fanny flap could pose a problem.

Crowderfarms":2o0ulunz said:
cypressfarms":2o0ulunz said:
Caustic,

Cypress thanks and to the hillbilly whose family tree dosen't fork, just a stump with one ring (Crowder). If I can see it, it's not out of range and I don't wear glasses.

Boy being politically correct take's alot out of you.ill settle for the Merry Christmas thanks ;-) CAUSTIC i believe if you were a democrat it would be hard for you to be politically correct . MERRY- CHRIST-MAS TO Yall and to the hillbilly to yun's

CB, Did I strike a nerve? To be honest, I like being a Hillbilly.It allows me license to do things, others would be ashamed of. :lol:

Crowderfarms":2slg7wtm said:
CB, Did I strike a nerve? To be honest, I like being a Hillbilly.It allows me license to do things, others would be ashamed of. :lol:
Son you said a mouthful there ive seen hillbillies do things that would baffle the mind of the most educated engineers :cboy:

Crowderfarms":3flnius0 said:

Yup, We've "SEEN" some of the things you've "DONE"!

Let's see, the one that was wider than she was tall..........

Yes, we would all be ashamed of that too! ;-)

But just as long as you enjoy life......that's all that counts! ;-)

MikeC":1hjuo5kj said:
Crowderfarms":1hjuo5kj said:

Yup, We've "SEEN" some of the things you've "DONE"!

Let's see, the one that was wider than she was tall..........

Yes, we would all be ashamed of that too! ;-)

But just as long as you enjoy life......that's all that counts! ;-)

You got that right Mike that boy has got a wire going to ground somewhere.

me too.

Remember boys hillbillies is good!
Just don't turn your back to'em or let'em babysit
your loved ones.

hillbilly

Latest posts