Christmas visit from the Sheriff

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":2scuvm14 said:
Hook don't let CB give you no bull I think I seen some of CB"s folks down in little place called Devils Pocket.
Probably but more of them live in a little place called Cut'n Shoot, Texas. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":28mazcrm said:
Red Bull Breeder":28mazcrm said:
Hook don't let CB give you no bull I think I seen some of CB"s folks down in little place called Devils Pocket.
Probably but more of them live in a little place called Cut'n Shoot, Texas. :mrgreen:
Or Gun Barrel City..
Cut and Shoot ain't nearly as bad as it used to be in the 60s and early 70s back when hiway 105 was just one bar and honkytonk/beer joint right after another. They have all turned into flea markets now..

greybeard":inw9h7gi said:
TexasBred":inw9h7gi said:
Red Bull Breeder":inw9h7gi said:
Or Gun Barrel City..
Cut and Shoot ain't nearly as bad as it used to be in the 60s and early 70s back when hiway 105 was just one bar and honkytonk/beer joint right after another. They have all turned into flea markets now..
Really? Don't guess I've been there since about the 70's.

greybeard":1n9i4q3d said:
TexasBred":1n9i4q3d said:
Red Bull Breeder":1n9i4q3d said:
Or Gun Barrel City..

I was in Gun Barrel last yr then drove on over to Caney City those places sure have changed a lot in 30 yrs used to be quiet little lake towns with retirees and middle class families looked mostly like Meth heads and welfare recipients now

Hook":2cr3insn said:
I've been here 10 years and they were here when we moved in. Their beef? I didn't gire the guy to help with remodeling the house when we bought it

Were they friendly at first and then went crazy when you didn't hire the guy? Did he ask to be hired? Does he do house remodeling for a living?

No. In fact I've had the sheriff out 29 times. 20 of those for fixing our private road. 98 truckloads of material down, and I paid for 60 of Those and put them down on my time and fuel
Yes. In a way. He stuck a hand painted sign at my driveway when he saw work being done.
No. He's a public assistance kinda guy

Hook":3a702w08 said:
No. In fact I've had the sheriff out 29 times. 20 of those for fixing our private road. 98 truckloads of material down, and I paid for 60 of Jose and put them down on my time and fuel
Yes. In a way. He stuck a hand painted sign at my driveway when he saw work being done.
No. He's a public assistance kinda guy

I've known of similar crap from people before. You mentioned having the sheriff out 29 times. If I threw a gum wrapper out in front of a neighbor's house and they wanted to report me, I feel like it would probably have consequences. Not because the law has anything against me, but i just thought that is how the law worked.

On the other hand, there are people who can harass their neighbors and be a thorn in their side their entire life. The law can be called out multiple times, but there is never a full halt to their stupid actions. Some people just know how to walk that thin line. On the other hand, ignorant people like me think I should obey the law and treat my neighbors right. :???:

Alan":2kfy69la said:
Same neighbor you had trouble with their dog a while back?
Yep and their goats. Which they don't even have a fence. And their donkey. Same no fence.
They are just idiots, and since I don't back down they are playing games. At least until they got charged with filing a false report. Found out it was for trespassing and my video took care of that charge