Christmas visit from the Sheriff

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook

Reaction score
A small one light town in central florida
Neighbor called the sheriff because I was riding the mule at a leisurely pace in front of their house. I was out for a evening ride since it was cool and crisp. These are the same neighbors that called on me for fixing the road in front of their house that we all have to drive over.
As I drove past this evening the lady was at the end of her driveway shaking her ass at me so I whipped out my phone and got it on video. Laughing the entire time.
20 minutes later the deputy shows up and I show him the video. He enjoyed the cookies we gave him and wrote them up for filing a false report. Merry Christmas to me! :lol:

Hook":137fvev6 said:
I've got to clean it up first and adjust the contrast. Anyone know how to do that on an iPhone?

Just upload it to YouTube then leave her note in her mail box with the Internet address where it can be viewed! Should bring her Christmas cheer!

Got it brightened about as much as possible. At 10 seconds in, on the left side of the screen you can see the light from her phone as she bends over and shakes her tail at me while filming it herself.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/OYipxDexhdU[/youtube]

Hook":k3sm8tao said:
As I drove past this evening the lady was at the end of her driveway shaking her ass at me so I whipped out my phone and got it on video. Laughing the entire time. :

Seems very neighborly. Is this typical, or a special holiday tradition?

We've got our share here too. I'll have to wait until summer I can get a picture of her in a cut-off tube top and her underwear. She likes to lay in a hammock right next to the county road. Looks like jelly through a sieve

That was pretty typical of their actions. They have tried to run my wife off the road head on, blocked the kids from riding their bikes with their cars, stupid stuff like that. To the point that we both keep go pro cameras in our trucks now, and we try to keep the camera phones handy for other special occasions like yesterday.

Hook, your life is never dull!

Although I admit that I was picturing you riding the animal known as a mule. It was interesting to say the least.

chippie":2xtks7t3 said:
Hook, your life is never dull!

Although I admit that I was picturing you riding the animal known as a mule. It was interesting to say the least.
So was I. I was wondering if the neighbors were on the war path because he didn't clean up after his mule and fouled their yard. :roll:

Latest posts