Christmas Gifts for Customers

Help Support CattleToday:

sainty01

Reaction score
At Christmas time, I like to send my bull customers a small gift. Thanking them for their business, and as a means to stay in contact.

I strive for these gifts to be "dual purpose", and also get some advertising out of them.

Was hoping for some great gift ideas. Perhaps things you've received or given before.

Thank you.

I have gotten a lot of different things but my favorite's to give or get would be hats( best advertisement everyone sees them), nice pens that are engraved, or a guy have have been buying from for years gave out the insulated travel mugs with his brand and name on them. I don't drink coffee but a lot of people do so I thought it was a great idea. Maybe some of your more loyal customers that have either bought for a long time or spent a lot have a jacket or coat done up.

I attended a production sale once and received a lock-blade pocket knife with the ranch name on it. I think about it everytime I use the knife to cut hay strings (net), open feed bags, etc. Thought it was pretty neat.

I receive a lot of gift boxes with nuts and jellies. Also get hams and turkeys. I appreciate them and look forward to getting them. But a good quality engraved knife, I'd keep that. Also recieved a hand made pen made out of pine fatlighter. It stays on my desk.

Since you and your customers are in the beef business, how about some top quality steaks? Of the things mentioned so far, I like the knife the best, although all are good ideas.

I know someone who gave out Greenberg turkeys, I thought that was a good idea. I really like the pocket knife idea better as that is something that can be used for years.

Something good and inexpensive that we received years ago was a small tape measure with the name of the business on it, we still have it.

sainty01":2nrwznfj said:
At Christmas time, I like to send my bull customers a small gift. Thanking them for their business, and as a means to stay in contact.

After rereading your post, a pocket knife might send the wrong message. :???:

Another gift I gave one year was some homemade jams and preserves. We used the computer to create labels for jars and my wife cut out some colorful cloth and put over the rims. We gave this in a basket.

Our labels had ingedient list. Ie handpicked blackberries, sugar and love.

Jogeephus":6vynzizz said:
sainty01":6vynzizz said:

After rereading your post, a pocket knife might send the wrong message. :???:

Another gift I gave one year was some homemade jams and preserves. We used the computer to create labels for jars and my wife cut out some colorful cloth and put over the rims. We gave this in a basket.

Our labels had ingedient list. Ie handpicked blackberries, sugar and love.

Home made gifts are the best. Or booze. Or home made booz.

Walt

Latest posts