Chicken advise needed

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":g2961flj said:
branguscowgirl":g2961flj said:
Thanks TB! :lol: Will you perform the services for me? :lol:
I'm sorry but I'm no priest....I could possibly be an usher. :lol2:
Ushering is the hardest job with chickens. The are afraid of the grave site service thing!
The poll barrier has it kinda rough also. That duty includes picking up the body in one location and the head in another, if killed the way you suggested! :lol:

branguscowgirl":1e82vyk5 said:
TexasBred":1e82vyk5 said:
branguscowgirl":1e82vyk5 said:
Thanks TB! :lol: Will you perform the services for me? :lol:
I'm sorry but I'm no priest....I could possibly be an usher. :lol2:
Ushering is the hardest job with chickens. The are afraid of the grave site service thing!
The poll barrier has it kinda rough also. That duty includes picking up the body in one location and the head in another, if killed the way you suggested! :lol:
Just tuck the head in your pocket till the chicken quits flopping, that way the parts are togehter

john250":1xt1v3yh said:
Dispatch the accursed beasts with all due speed, and vow never to harbor them again.
Ah John, we're just having some fun about creative ways to "dispatch" a chicken. The solutions given have been useful to me.
All joking aside, I am seriously concerned about the illness they are having. If I don't find a way to treat it successfully they will "dispatch" themselves. And yes, I will "vow never to harbor them again"! :D

Latest posts