Humans not needed much longer.......

Help Support CattleToday:

There is a lot being written about the role of humans in the future. Technology is capable of things only science fiction dreamed of. Technology, science, innovations will put a lot of stress on the value of billions and billions of humans.

Bright Raven":2hl0gw68 said:
There is a lot being written about the role of humans in the future. Technology is capable of things only science fiction dreamed of. Technology, science, innovations will put a lot of stress on the value of billions and billions of humans.

I don't know what people will do in the future...companies are using the big tax break on technology instead of better pay/benefits for humans...which no doubt will speed up the process.

jltrent":2j3rayot said:
Bright Raven":2j3rayot said:

I don't know what people will do in the future...companies are using the big tax break on technology instead of better pay/benefits for humans...which no doubt will speed up the process.

What will we do with the surplus of humans that will not have a job or spending money to consume the products manufactured by the robots.

jltrent":270u0gea said:
Bright Raven":270u0gea said:

I don't remember the science fiction movie but it was based on the theme that technology and science would take over all human functions. Humans become "couch potatoes" and the "ruling" class keep humans like cattle. Feed, them, entertain them, etc. At some point, a group of humans rebelled and destroyed all of the ruling robots and technology. The moral is that humans must struggle to find value in their existence.

There was a lesson in that movie.

jltrent":jlz97zdo said:
Bright Raven":jlz97zdo said:

hurleyjd":jlz97zdo said:
What will we do with the surplus of humans that will not have a job or spending money to consume the products manufactured by the robots.

Let's not get our panties in a wad. Many humans have an inflated value to begin with. People will just laze around and then die. I don't think it will matter much about the jobs either. Less and less humans want to work anyway. HeIl I know some that are too lazy to procreate:lol2:

JMJ Farms":2371vko0 said:
jltrent":2371vko0 said:
Bright Raven":2371vko0 said:

hurleyjd":2371vko0 said:

Let's not get our panties in a wad. Many humans have an inflated value to begin with. People will just laze around and then die. I don't think it will matter much about the jobs either. Less and less humans want to work anyway. HeIl I know some that are too lazy to procreate:lol2:

Mike

First: my purpose was to support the thesis of the Original Post. I was just trying to be supportive. ;-)

Second, You stated:

Many humans have an inflated value to begin with.

Does that mean we were not all created equal? Be careful. That has been discussed here previously. I tend to believe we are not. Has to do with our Genotype. If we were all equal, there would be only one human genotype.

Third, I live in a poor state. Lots of people in this county are unskilled and uneducated. I don't think they are all lazy. In fact, the most unskilled and uneducated seem to work the hardest and earn the least. I am a sympathizer to many folks that you guys who work so hard always seem to bash. :lol:

jltrent":r79ie9ti said:
Bright Raven":r79ie9ti said:

That's why all the homesteaders are learning to live off the land

Bright Raven":1s4hala9 said:
JMJ Farms":1s4hala9 said:
jltrent":1s4hala9 said:
hurleyjd":1s4hala9 said:

Mike

First: my purpose was to support the thesis of the Original Post. I was just trying to be supportive. ;-)

Second, You stated:

Does that mean we were not all created equal? Be careful. That has been discussed here previously. I tend to believe we are not.
to do with our Genotype. If we were all equal, there would be only one human genotype.

Third, I live in a poor state. Lots of people in this county are unskilled and uneducated. I don't think they are all lazy. In fact, the most unskilled and uneducated seem to work the hardest and earn the least. I am a sympathizer to many folks that you guys who work so hard always seem to bash. :lol:

This will be the basis for selective human breeding in the future. Genome and DNA testing will be utilized so that only the best and brightest will be afforded the luxury of procreation. Our founding fathers believed we were all created equally, in so much as a man should not be ruled by another man simply because of their status of birth. We won't even discuss the second implication (of FF thoughts on equality)because I already know your thoughts on that.

Created equal in capabilities, intellect, physical abilities? Certainly not. With this I agree.

bball":21ez7j4d said:
Bright Raven":21ez7j4d said:
JMJ Farms":21ez7j4d said:

Mike

Second, You stated:

Does that mean we were not all created equal? Be careful. That has been discussed here previously. I tend to believe we are not.
to do with our Genotype. If we were all equal, there would be only one human genotype.

This will be the basis for selective human breeding in the future. Genome and DNA testing will be utilized so that only the best and brightest will be afforded the luxury of procreation. Our founding fathers believed we were all created equally, in so much as a man should not be ruled by another man simply because of their status of birth. We won't even discuss the second implication (of FF thoughts on equality)because I already know your thoughts on that.

Created equal in capabilities, intellect, physical abilities? Certainly not. With this I agree.

If Homo sapiens make it another 1000 years, there will be bioengineering of every living entity on the planet. Issues like race and philosophical differences will be gone because Homo sapiens by then will have melted into one uniform society.

You know, a 1000 years is not that long!

"This will be the basis for selective human breeding in the future. Genome and DNA testing will be utilized so that only the best and brightest will be afforded the luxury of procreation"
Let us hope that emotional stability and undesirable emotional traits such as NPD, superiority complexes and even basic egotism will also be disqualifiers for reproductive rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM

In the year 4545
You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you

We're already there.

ga.prime":o00rkxy6 said:
Maybe Donald Trump and Kanye West can get it all sorted out at their next summit meeting.

Fox news reported it as one of Trump's most productive summits! :hat:

greybeard":1rmvxb3s said:
"This will be the basis for selective human breeding in the future. Genome and DNA testing will be utilized so that only the best and brightest will be afforded the luxury of procreation"
Let us hope that emotional stability and undesirable emotional traits such as NPD, superiority complexes and even basic egotism will also be disqualifiers for reproductive rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQfxi8V5FA

Currently, mental and emotional health traits can not be accurately predicted with genome testing...perhaps, as technology advances, they too will be identified in the genome profile. The prevalent belief on NPD is that people are not born with it, it is learned or created by the environment one abides in. I suspect superiority, egotism and sanctimonious tendencies are as well.

It's funny you posted that song. Heard it on the radio yesterday and remembered it from my childhood. Never seemed quite so dark when i was a child.