Checking cows tonight (a few pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

I am not a chiropractor, but I have heard anecdotally that Large udders can cause back strain and eye strain. Is that true Doc?

KMacGinley":3pswh9h9 said:
I am not a chiropractor, but I have heard anecdotally that Large udders can cause back strain and eye strain. Is that true Doc?

Mac-

All jocoseness and jocularity aside - yes, that is correct. I can testify as an expert witness that - those as has 'em wishes they didn't, and those as don't have 'em wish they did. Excessively voluminous bosoms are the ultimate etiology of many upper spine and neck (Thoracic and Cervical Verterbal problems, aching shoulders, upper back muscle aches, reduced lung capacity, Upper Thoracic subluxations, inevitable heart problems, possible future Thyroid troubles, as well as concomitant compensatory Lower Lumbar (Lower back) discrepancies with sever pain and disabilities.

I cannot verify the "eyestrain" claim! After all, it only takes a momentary glance, in spite of what your personal proclivities may dictate!

Human beans are never satisfied!

My suggestions have always been - be satisfied with what God provide for you! Enough is enough.

DOC HARRIS

alisonb":1hcv2jpl said:
DOC HARRIS":1hcv2jpl said:
Human beans are never satisfied!
DOC-Was the misspelling intentional? :lol:

Well - - YES - of course it was!! I guess I should have said "- - - "hooman beans"! It was meant to be a "play on words." Next time that I use "subtle humor" to exacerbate a point of rhetoric, I will try to be more circumscribed and pointedly direct! :roll: :???: :nod:

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts