checking cows - pick apart my plan :)

Help Support CattleToday:

Technology sure is making changes as to how we do things...Game camera is great for harder to get to herds. I check 3 times a day during calving season and once a day the rest of the year, except for feeding days and I only ask for reports if anyone stands off by themselves if I don't want to go out because of the weather... My route sometimes can be 20 miles each trip on my 4wheeler depending on what pastures they are in. All our cows are located at our home, but still a lot of driving. Thinking about starting to use a drone, at least during calving season.
One time we had a cow stick her head between 2 trees and was stuck that way. Would have died if no one checked daily..

cowgirl8":2lkb46n2 said:
My route sometimes can be 20 miles each trip on my 4wheeler depending on what pastures they are in

Lol . . . . . .I finally figured out who's responsible for those crop circles. I always thought it was Martians.

jehosofat":jqaiukno said:
cowgirl8":jqaiukno said:
My route sometimes can be 20 miles each trip on my 4wheeler depending on what pastures they are in

Lol . . . . . .I finally figured out who's responsible for those crop circles. I always thought it was Martians.
Shhhhh don't give me away

Latest posts