Check out this AI video. crazy

Help Support CattleToday:

That is crazy it's know where you are at in a minute and maps everything On the bright side maybe it could answer some plant questions that have been being asked in here and then some. That's just wow!!

SO, quit using the cell phones so they have one less way to keep tabs on you. The sad thing is, the younger "more hip and educated" generations, think nothing of this and have stopped using their brains for more than what buttons to push.

I don't use a cell phone. I have a home phone and if I want to know the time I carry a pocket watch. I'm not sure what that has to do with what this tech is going to be doing soon.

You realize you can't believe everything you see on the internet, right?

Have you not been seeing all the things these AI bots are doing in the last few years? Do you really think this is "fake"? I can turn on a AI bot right now on a android phone and do the exact things as this. I can start up a AI bot online and have it start writing a book. Do you know how many books in the last year have been written by AI ? A lot. I can start one up and have it start making movie scenes, characters, etc.

I can start one up and have it start making movie scenes, characters, etc.
Agree. However, the content (photos, videos, etc) created will not be true to life. It will be fake because the content will be a digitally altered perception of real life. Books written by AI may or may not be factually correct.

Notice, they didn't get close enough to the code so you could really tell what it did. I call BS

AI can do some things very well, it is still lacking in many areas. I've tried using several versions to create marketing and training videos. It does create some very good text and content, you cannot use it most of the time without editing the text for final use, but the overall content is good even though occasionally context can be off. With videos it is not very good because in pulling video or graphic content it pulls from keywords on the internet and will mix scenes and content based on key words. For instance the script may say, "our professional HVAC or Plumbing or whatever trade technicians" will come to your home and perform "whatever task" , the video created by AI will switch trades or scenes regardless of what you put in as instructions and the video is unuseable. It still ha a long way to go in that area. As far as locations go, when you use a cell phone because of GPS being built in, it knows where you are and then using pics fromthe internet our location is easily pinpointed. The scene where it was asked "where did you soo my glasses" I think is probably pretty fake because there were no instructions given to notate that inro memory and I'm not sure it can do that without instruction to create a point of reference

Agree. However, the content (photos, videos, etc) created will not be true to life. It will be fake because the content will be a digitally altered perception of real life. Books written by AI may or may not be factually correct.
go to youtube and its filled with AI generated content. Yes, a lot you can tell, but it is VERY good. Some of it you can't even tell until it starts repeating some things. You can do a lot with the AI that is almost already impossible to tell real / fake. Just imagine next year.

On the top news sites like MSN, they have added a line at the bottom to let you know if the article is AI generated since a lot of the news articles you are reading are now wrote by AI.

Did you hear about that hollywood screen writers strike? Do you why they were striking? B/c they are using AI to write movies and they were about to be replaced.

Do not be confused with the very limited, very basic AI learning tools that they let you play with.

Notice, they didn't get close enough to the code so you could really tell what it did. I call BS
right......

"AI will generate the majority of generic and functional code within next 5 years," he said. "I believe 80-90% of regular application code will be generated by AI. 10-20% of code will be written by humans specifically for complex integrations, legacy technologies and systems that are not developed with standard programming. In 2024 , less than 30% of code will be created by AI – (that) is primary because corporations are not ready to allow AI to generate code due to compliance and risk factors."

AI can do some things very well, it is still lacking in many areas. I've tried using several versions to create marketing and training videos. It does create some very good text and content, you cannot use it most of the time without editing the text for final use, but the overall content is good even though occasionally context can be off. With videos it is not very good because in pulling video or graphic content it pulls from keywords on the internet and will mix scenes and content based on key words. For instance the script may say, "our professional HVAC or Plumbing or whatever trade technicians" will come to your home and perform "whatever task" , the video created by AI will switch trades or scenes regardless of what you put in as instructions and the video is unuseable. It still ha a long way to go in that area. As far as locations go, when you use a cell phone because of GPS being built in, it knows where you are and then using pics fromthe internet our location is easily pinpointed. The scene where it was asked "where did you soo my glasses" I think is probably pretty fake because there were no instructions given to notate that inro memory and I'm not sure it can do that without instruction to create a point of reference

come on man

these are not scripts or programs. this is a artificial learning device.

heres a good one.

You really need to find another way to occupy your time. Living in fear of things you don't understand will make you miserable.

You really need to find another way to occupy your time. Living in fear of things you don't understand will make you miserable.

excuse me? I have my day occupied fully for the next decade... at the minimum. I think maybe you should try to occupy your time with some understanding of whats going on in the world and not be so naive.

"The great art of learning is to understand but little at a time. Understanding comes through communication, and through understanding we find the way to peace. To understand and to be understood makes our happiness on earth."

Latest posts