Charlie Daniels says.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
redneckangel502":1oyrxt30 said:
ya know ill say this up front not all mexi are bad every race is its bad apples illegals just happen to be some of the bad apples ya they say they want over here an wanna stay...well do it though the legal system not over the flippin borders. in okc i was driving had right of way the whole nine yards a big truck t-bone the lil car i drive..totalled it. in the truck there were 5 guys none had any kind of id's an only one could speak broken english. the cop right in front of my face asked the driver if he was an illegal an told him not to worry nothing was going to happen to him if he was!!!!!!! im a tax payer an follow the laws this ol boy get off scott free no paying a friggin dime...now those are the kinda people who diserve to get their arses sent back over the border...an yes i work with and am friends with mexi guys

aka if ya wanna friggin live here do it the legal way ..thanks for posting what ol charlie had to say rustler

My brother in law got hit by an illegal with no insurance or drivers license driving a brand new SUV in the city. OKCPD just gave him a ticket and sent him on his way. What happened to Henry's deal instructing hte police to start arresting illegals when they are identified. Somebody needs to sue the city.

Angus/Brangus":2ik7z1ji said:
Tod Dague":2ik7z1ji said:
I have a little different take on things. It is not practical or cheep to try to round up some 12 million people and ship them out to Mexico.
1 Lock down the boarder. And a fence isn't going to do it.
2 Guest worker program. Give them 6 months to apply.
3 After the six month period anyone caught employing an Illegal will face big fines. If it cost more to hire an illegal than a legal then they will stop hiring. No jobs no illegales.
4 Just because your born here does not make you a citizen any more.

I could be full of crap but these are my thoughts.

And these are some good thoughts! I like what Charlie has to say on this too.

Getting 12 million illegals out is just not feasible in my opinion but I don't like giving them amnesty either. And I don't think ANY of them are going to step up to the plate and pay any kind of "fine".

Shutting down the border is doable and should be immediate!!! Then, let's figure out how to sweep up the mess in our living room in some way that makes sense.

For the record, the current Immigration Bill is going to be debated very soon and there are whole lot of politicians against it as it stands right now. Do I smell pork?

What are you willing to spend to "lock down" the border? 10 billion? 20$ More? Remember, the Berlin wall leaked, and they had machine guns. I imagine we could seal the border--it would NOT be cheap.

You dont neccesarily have to have a fence, towers and gun son the boarder. We just need to stop empowering and supporting them when they get here. They are illegal we need to stop calling them and treating them like immigrants when they get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts