Charlie also?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest":1b5gowl2 said:
ALACOWMAN":1b5gowl2 said:
Bestoutwest":1b5gowl2 said:
Please tell me how this behavior is OK? It starts around the 2 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIcd1b50UDI
that don't suprize me, are the fact that you watch Ellen Degenerate....

Whatever dude. When you have 5 channels and turn on the TV and it's on that channel, how are you not going to see what's on?

Also, it's "surprise" with an "s." I believe you meant "or" instead of "are." However, it's not surprising that you would have an opinion like that, either.

Son of Butch":1b5gowl2 said:
Because all were consenting adults.
Ah, but if the shoe were on the other foot, say it was men groping women, we'd never hear the end of it. No matter if the women were being paid or agreed to be there. I'm not suggesting that it's alright for men to do that either, but rather it's disgusting on all accords. What's rather upsetting is the hypocrisy that we're living with in America at this moment.
I didn't and still don't know who those two guys are, but it's a dang shame that I wasn't one of them. Is Charlie a new name for being queer?

Allenw":16jr5ym3 said:
Charlie is toast. I've heard him say a couple of things on the CBS Morning Show that made me wonder about him, just small things, not out of line but the way he said them.

We're going to see more and more of this any one that has had success and in the public eye will be a target. Sorting out who is guilty, who made a mistake, and who is being falsely blamed will take a while.

It is the use as a weapon that bothers me guilty until proven innocent.
This pendulum swings both ways .
There has been a lot of Jezabels just one named that.
Currently this is the popular vigilante media justice of the day.
Where was the out cry about Slick Willy 25 years ago.

Someone mentioned Al Franken earlier. I'm not excusing him, and generally don't agree with anything he says, but I thought he handled his situation as well as anyone could after the fact.

There needs to be term limits for politicians and raising these sexual complaints. I say this from personal and professional experience.

Son of Butch":1356sydh said:
Actually I would want my daughter or wife to be confident enough to handle it herself and put the guy in his place.

The best story I've got about that is from the friend of my younger sister's...

When in HS this girl had been darting a guy for many years. Fairly chaste relationship.

Then one day, her decides he wants to feel what's under her shirt with her hands.

He touches her.

She pulls back, throws her head back and laughs.

He's mortified.

Never happened again (to my knowledge).

I have told that story to my daughter several times. It's good for a young woman to be confident enough to be empowered to give a belly laugh at a guy who thinks he's worthy!

slick4591":31pcib9e said:
There needs to be term limits for politicians and raising these sexual complaints. I say this from personal and professional experience.

I've long been a proponent of a maximum of 12 years of public service at any level (city/county, state, federal) and 24 years total.

Get a job (in the private sector), sha na na na na na na na na.

Bestoutwest":3onnf8np said:
ALACOWMAN":3onnf8np said:
Bestoutwest":3onnf8np said:
Please tell me how this behavior is OK? It starts around the 2 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIcd1b50UDI
that don't suprize me, are the fact that you watch Ellen Degenerate....

Whatever dude. When you have 5 channels and turn on the TV and it's on that channel, how are you not going to see what's on?

Also, it's "surprise" with an "s." I believe you meant "or" instead of "are." However, it's not surprising that you would have an opinion like that, either.

dont care how you spell it,you get the jest of it...

Bright Raven":3pd6dyh7 said:
You have to wonder who is next! Maybe President Trump?

Trump spent his entire life in a position of power, surrounded by beautiful women, including world pageants and fame... Not to mention the story of 6 women in russia being offered to his hotel room not long ago..

But yet, no major scandals have come fwd in the last few yrs with any proof, and despite a major payout for someone who could. I dont think he's the creep people are trying to make him out to be. Hell most guys on earth couldnt have lived their own life, let alone his life and not had things lurking in the shadows of their past.

Saying grab her by the pu**y? Thats his biggest sex scandal.