Charlie also?

Help Support CattleToday:

It appears everybody is being grouped together. Although inappropriate, it doesn't seem that everybody's actions quite equal Cosby's or Weinstein's. If everybody gets called out that has ever slapped a few butts and talked some crude language, it's going to be a long list.

ALACOWMAN":2y3a7x4m said:
Bright Raven":2y3a7x4m said:
You have to wonder who is next! Maybe President Trump?
Trump.. :lol: if he did it and """I wouldn't bet against it""""""he wouldn't deny it....and dang shore wouldn't apologize...
They had there chance with him and lost. If a few freebies would of come out after the locker room talk tape they'd of had something. Now there's no chance of credibility.

bbirder":2tmazyzt said:
Well the LGBT has already started taking over. Our kids will now be taught that this is the "correct" way so that no one gets called on the carpet. I guess they will call it the answer to population control. Park the hormones.

What in the heck you sayin Willis? What does the LGBT community have to do with these people being perverts?

(Sorry for the earlier confusion. Autocorrect was at it again. )

Bestoutwest":2t7pve2r said:
bbirder":2t7pve2r said:
Well the LGBT has already started taking over. Our kids will now be taught that this is the "correct" way so that no one gets called on the carpet. I guess they will call it the answer to population control. Park the hormones.

What in the heck you sayin Willis? What does Greg LGBT community behave to do with these people being perverts?
Other then them being perverts theirselves, probably nothing...

I'd bet every one of these old fools overate their own sex appeal by a mile and a half.
Celebrity puts many people out of touch with reality.

The same behavior by celebrities that look like Chris Hemsworth, Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds or Bradly Cooper
is accepted or tolerated until they age or lose their appeal and look like Louie CK or Al Franken.

''Tis a slippery slope we are on. I firmly believe there are people who get sexually harassed and they deserve the right to speak out. However a lot of this is done innocently enough or at a time when things are flirtatious in nature and these things can progress quickly and you don't know how far someone wants to take until it is to far and they say back up. If you are in bar to meet people it is a good chance you went there hoping to get touched by the end of the night. Just seems like this is the latest bandwagon for everybody to jump on for fifteen minutes of fame. Probably a couple of pervs that needed to be busted and a lot of people that didn't mean a thing by it if they did it at all. A lot of times it becomes unwanted when these people realize they aren't wanted anymore.

The 8 women were reportedly 21-27 and it all happened after he had broken up with his long time 62 yr old girlfriend.
This is the statement released by Charlie Rose
"I always felt I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

told ya so...
A delusional 75 yr old fool that actually thought young babes were attracted to him because he found them attractive.
More proof he's a fool: He joined the democratic party at age 21 in 1963 and believes democrats always know best.

I'm gonna stay off this thread because I've got enough going on this week to raise my blood pressure already. (It runs low, but still).
Thank you to those of you who realize that an unasked-for "slap on the butt" is not cool, and something you would want to deck a guy for doing if it was YOUR daughter (or wife).
To the rest of you excusing this behavior: :???:
-Boondocks out-

Charlie is toast. I've heard him say a couple of things on the CBS Morning Show that made me wonder about him, just small things, not out of line but the way he said them.

We're going to see more and more of this any one that has had success and in the public eye will be a target. Sorting out who is guilty, who made a mistake, and who is being falsely blamed will take a while.

ALACOWMAN":1mdcnt2w said:
Bestoutwest":1mdcnt2w said:
Please tell me how this behavior is OK? It starts around the 2 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIcd1b50UDI
that don't suprize me, are the fact that you watch Ellen Degenerate....

Whatever dude. When you have 5 channels and turn on the TV and it's on that channel, how are you not going to see what's on?

Also, it's "surprise" with an "s." I believe you meant "or" instead of "are." However, it's not surprising that you would have an opinion like that, either.

Son of Butch":1mdcnt2w said:
Because all were consenting adults.
Ah, but if the shoe were on the other foot, say it was men groping women, we'd never hear the end of it. No matter if the women were being paid or agreed to be there. I'm not suggesting that it's alright for men to do that either, but rather it's disgusting on all accords. What's rather upsetting is the hypocrisy that we're living with in America at this moment.

Latest posts