Change

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched very little of the ceremonies, but I did catch that benediction. I think that "comical" ending was totally out of place, uncalled for, unnecessary, and inflammatory.

I'm afraid that's what we're in for for the next 4 or 8 years, though.

I'm sure someone mistreated the Germans over the last couple hundred years. Wish I knew who it was so I could get MY feelings hurt, and get a free ride from now on.

Hey, the Irish got a bum rap for a long time. Maybe I'm in!

The Germans had a hard time here during WW1. Maybe that's your ticket to
reparations.

Speaking of reparations, that's one word I really never want to hear used in this administration. He came out against it at one point. We'll see if he changes his mind now that he's in office.

Just keep your ammo stocked up. We are a very divided country right now this time it won't be North and South but Right and Left. There are no Democrat's or Republicans no matter what they want to call themselves.
The extremes are on the far east and west and they are controlling the media and telling the masses what to think. The truely scary part is they believe what comes out of the box no matter what.

As a country we have lost our bearing, we have became a greedy society and we don't care who gets run over so long as we get what we want.

john250":1f785c5g said:
Good thoughts, Lammie. If only one thing changes, if those who are now considered "disadvantaged" wake up and realize "yes, we can" then this presidency will be a success.
I suggest you don't hold your breath while waiting for it. You might turn blue before you get to breathe again. :frowns:

Caustic Burno":3q65ooqm said:
Just keep your ammo stocked up. We are a very divided country right now this time it won't be North and South but Right and Left. There are no Democrat's or Republicans no matter what they want to call themselves.
The extremes are on the far east and west and they are controlling the media and telling the masses what to think. The truely scary part is they believe what comes out of the box no matter what.

As a country we have lost our bearing, we have became a greedy society and we don't care who gets run over so long as we get what we want.
aint that the truth,, and you want have too march for miles too find each other..

Caustic Burno":258s2la9 said:

Foreign FREE media is telling it like it is. They are apparently marching to a different drum. (thanks to those who sent the pm info).

It is good to get perspective from folks on the outside looking in.

larryshoat":33f9ge7p said:
Angus Cowman":33f9ge7p said:
Crowderfarms":33f9ge7p said:
I did not vote for the Man, but I do hope he offers some relief for an oft-changed Country. Hope.

We're all in this together. Dont think for a moment we're not.
I agree Crowder I didn't vote for him and he talks about change I just hope it will be a positive change because we need it and like was said we are all in it for the long haul whether it be good,bad or Ugly

AC

I didn't vote for him either, but if he were standing before me now I would call him "Mr. President" and give him the same respect that I would have given Ronald Reagan, I don't have to like it . Incidently I think the "long haul" will be four years .

Larry

I respect the office. "HE" like everyone else should have to earn any respect he gets otherwise.

Looks like the only hope is to clean congress out in two years if we can hold our breath that long.
The government has two ways to raise income that is to print more money making ours worth less and raising our taxes leaving us less. You have to pay for all these stimulus, give away tax credit( welfare) programs from somewhere.

You do the math on how you think this is going to be paid for.
Drive to city today and people are living like chickens in a coop, somebody has to feed them, the big difference in these birds is they produce nothing but apetite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts