Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tucked in my belt/pants

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Other..... Please take time to explain. Thanks

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Bigfoot":34gmqvi7 said:
Sd1030":34gmqvi7 said:
Bigfoot what exactly is that you got there? Cant say ive ever seen one.
Snub nose 22. It's made by some company I've never heard of, Rohm. It's a piece of crap. It's small and cheap.
They were imported from germany and you're right, a piece of crap

Bigfoot":1nl2kgz0 said:
Sd1030":1nl2kgz0 said:
Snub nose 22. It's made by some company I've never heard of, Rohm. It's a piece of crap. It's small and cheap.

I think I have one of those but not snub but a .38

dun":hbs931zw said:
Bigfoot":hbs931zw said:
Sd1030":hbs931zw said:
They were imported from germany and you're right, a piece of crap

Right about that I would be about half scared to shoot one.
Cheap made import that was so poorly made they couldn't sell them hardly after
the initial bunch went out into the public.

This is the one I have was used to kill a bunch of hogs however I wouldn't rely on it saving my life

IMG_20150814_233539_462_zpseefc9a37.jpg

I carry almost daily with a XD 40 sub compact in a Desantis tuckable holster. On the ranch, typically a Sig P238 outside the pants on back side of right hip. I have also used an ankle holster(not real comfortable) and if I have a deep enough back pocket, the Sig P238 goes there.

Summer time . With shorts I carry a Ruger 380 LCp. In a pocket holster . Front left pocket . Winter time I carry kimber 1911 45 . Or xds 45

My first line of defense is a good old fashioned suffocating, rib breaking, bear hug. The boot gun is for if I can't catch em :D

First time in a movie theater in years today. I normally don't worry about it but was very self conscious thinking some would would see it in my pocket. But I dang sure was not going in without one.

M-5":1f66u8rj said:
First time in a movie theater in years today. I normally don't worry about it but was very self conscious thinking some would would see it in my pocket. But I dang sure was not going in without one.

I have got to the point I wear one of Cabelas safari shirts as a light jacket when I go out
very good concealment garment.

M-5":3h2f58mm said:

Never cared much for handguns, signing up with the government to carry one, or sitting in the dark with a bunch of strangers to watch a movie.
My wife likes to go to the movies and that was absolutely the main reason I got licensed.

Latest posts