Caustic in Oklahoma??

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
icandoit":3fjc83lj said:
Ummm, Tigerstripe Zebra, CAB certified and with a tint of horse.

Dick

Well you knwo if its polled its got to be CAB

redfornow":137pj72w said:
icandoit":137pj72w said:
Ummm, Tigerstripe Zebra, CAB certified and with a tint of horse.

Dick

Well you knwo if its polled its got to be CAB

CAB does not have to be polled.

Why not":3recm39p said:
i have been let in on it. They are back and it would shock you. Seems there was three user names set up a year ago just in case something happened and caustic and camp were found out. Now you just have to look for three new posters frequenting the boards who registered a year ago with out many posts. :shock:

oh brother.

Frankie":cci3c9wa said:
backhoeboogie":cci3c9wa said:
Real men don't go punching ladies :)

Which isn't very comforting, considering the comments Alice has been subjected to before we knew Camprgound was Caustic and several others.
Double standard? The following was cut and pasted from brownmule's court update thread on the Everything Else board. Just wondering...

That wretched woman. I'm with Lammie...makes ya' imagine doing something of a criminal nature.

When you are finally shed of this problem, is there anyway you can sue her nasty socks off?

Alice

fit2btied":2w8hdz12 said:
Frankie":2w8hdz12 said:
backhoeboogie":2w8hdz12 said:

Which isn't very comforting, considering the comments Alice has been subjected to before we knew Camprgound was Caustic and several others.
Double standard? The following was cut and pasted from brownmule's court update thread on the Everything Else board. Just wondering...

That wretched woman. I'm with Lammie...makes ya' imagine doing something of a criminal nature.

When you are finally shed of this problem, is there anyway you can sue her nasty socks off?

Alice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fit2btied":32s4w0qp said:
Frankie":32s4w0qp said:
backhoeboogie":32s4w0qp said:

Alice

So, what is it you are wondering about?

Alice :)

Alice":3nbyg4le said:
fit2btied":3nbyg4le said:
Frankie":3nbyg4le said:
backhoeboogie":3nbyg4le said:

Alice

I wasn't really wondering anything, I was being a smart alec! :roll: But since you asked, here is exactly how I would explain it to one of my 7th graders: "If you didn't get it the first time, there's probably nothing I can do to help you but I'll try. Why is it that your posse keeps riding to the rescue and foaming at the mouth about all the evil and threatening comments directed your way, but it's apparently alright for you to imagine criminal thoughts toward brownmule's neighbor? To me, that seems to be a double standard." Plus, after reading several of the threads over the last couple weeks - locked, unlocked, deleted, etc. - it has come to my attention that I have been here since before registrations began and only have 400+ posts. According to some, that means I might be Caustic! Just figured maybe it was time to step up to the plate and get in touch with my inner being and find out who I really am... or am not.

fit2btied":1j6thson said:
Alice":1j6thson said:
fit2btied":1j6thson said:
Frankie":1j6thson said:
backhoeboogie":1j6thson said:

Alice

I wasn't really wondering anything, I was being a smart alec! :roll: But since you asked, here is exactly how I would explain it to one of my 7th graders: "If you didn't get it the first time, there's probably nothing I can do to help you but I'll try. Why is it that your posse keeps riding to the rescue and foaming at the mouth about all the evil and threatening comments directed your way, but it's apparently alright for you to imagine criminal thoughts toward brownmule's neighbor? To me, that seems to be a double standard." Plus, after reading several of the threads over the last couple weeks - locked, unlocked, deleted, etc. - it has come to my attention that I have been here since before registrations began and only have 400+ posts. According to some, that means I might be Caustic! Just figured maybe it was time to step up to the plate and get in touch with my inner being and find out who I really am... or am not.

I started...stopped...started...and finally stopped a reasoned response to this, and decided, in my very, very humble opinion, there is none.

Alice

If it really matters to anyone, I saw the cited incident at a cat fight and smiled about it. :lol:

Why not":1s0cmye7 said:
i have been let in on it. They are back and it would shock you. Seems there was three user names set up a year ago just in case something happened and caustic and camp were found out. Now you just have to look for three new posters frequenting the boards who registered a year ago with out many posts. :shock:

Does this mean I might be CAUSTIC :D :D

That would be a compliment :D

TNMasterBeefProducer":n9aav4tj said:
Pappy how could that be a compliment? Caustic is a no account no good liar. IS that what you want everyone to know you as?

Lets talk cattle.
I'm ready since I got back from Oklahoma.

Caustic Burno":3d6q0iap said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":3d6q0iap said:
Pappy how could that be a compliment? Caustic is a no account no good liar. IS that what you want everyone to know you as?

Lets talk cattle.

Nephew okay?

backhoeboogie":3a2wppnm said:
Caustic Burno":3a2wppnm said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":3a2wppnm said:

Lets talk cattle.

Nephew okay?

Yep I will catch up with you tonight.

When I heard that Camp was Caustic and vice versa, I couldn't help but think back to the time that I was arguing with Camp's contention that fewer refineries lead to an increase in the price of crude, and how Caustic jumped in to back him up with personal insults when Camp couldn't make his argument pencil out...

It was funny then.. It's absolutely hilarious now.

Then there was the time that I was taking up for Caustic for something else, and Camp PM'd me a "thank you" for taking up for his ol' buddy Caustic..

If I didn't know any better, I'd say we're looking at a case of dissociative identity disorder..

I will say that I never let Caustic/Camp lead me around by the nose.. I said what I meant and meant what I said -- even at the risk of being shunned by the Cult of Caustic.. I got a lot of supportive PMs from members worried about doing the same, for fear they'd be denied help in the future..

At the end of the day, I guess this whole fiasco is just another affirmation that standing up for what you believe, telling the truth, and doing what you feel is right -- no matter the cost -- can never be the wrong thing to do.

For what it's worth, I think the right thing to do right now would be to ban Camp, Caustic, and all the others who engaged in the deception.. Would it be a hard call to make? Sure..

But how often in y'alls lives has the easy thing to do also the RIGHT thing to do?

For me, almost never.

Shoot you start banning people for those reasons on here and you won't have much of a cattle board. Very few people on ANY forum are who or what they say they are. Easy to be someone else on the computer other than who you are in real life. I guarantee you there are many others on here with more than one forum handle. Lets ban them all and not have a Cattle Today. :roll:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2lsehx2r said:
Lets ban them all and not have a Cattle Today. :roll:

No. Lets not :lol:

My given name is not backhoeboogie.

I don't know Edgar's real name either but I am sure it is not Caustic. I don't know camp's real name. I don't always agree with them. They know it too.

If a debate between people shows the rest of us both sides of the coin, we are going to be better informed.

Since this was revealed, I've had PMs asking me to join in asking that these IDs be banned and I've also had PMs stating that MY ID should be banned.

It might surprise some, but I'm actually NOT in favor of banning the IDs. For one thing, banning them would remove much of the record of what has occurred.

I WOULD be in favor of a one poster/only one ID policy.

Multiple posting IDs are what has traditionally caused a lot of problems at the "chat sites" that I've frequented in the past. It's what has caused problems here as well. Most of the other sites that I currently post on don't allow multiple posting IDs. Monitoring that restriction does require a little extra work by the mods, but it's usually very easy to spot because the second ID is created for the purpose of stirring things up.

If Macon means what he says in his new posts that were posted today, like this one:

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39359

there's going to be a change of tone in some of the posts on CT anyway.

I don't personally know Macon, but something tells me that he means what he says.

George

MPR":1ult4k16 said:
I guarantee you there are many others on here with more than one forum handle. Lets ban them all and not have a Cattle Today.

If Cattle Today is nothing more than a handful of people with a bunch of different handles fighting among themselves and being deceitful, then yeah, let's ban them all and not bother having a Cattle Today.

The thing is, though, you and I both know Cattle Today's more than that..

Maybe removing certain members would remove a bit of the knowledge base, but I also happen to think it would create a whole heck of a lot more growing room for even more -- and dare I say BETTER -- knowledge..

After all, how many good cattle folks do you reckon there were to have stumbled across this forum and decide not to bother with it once they figured out that the Cult of Caustic already had everybody believing that Caustic's way was THE way?

I'd wager to say more than a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts