cat up a tree

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth

Reaction score
where the Mason-Dixon line is considered the far n
My BIL called and said my sisters cat has been about 40 foot up a tree since night before last. He said his 24 foot ladder won't reach the first limb. He says he can shoot the limb the cats on in two. He called me to ask if a fall from that height would hurt the cat. I told him that I only know one way to find that out. :mrgreen: He says this is my sisters favorite cat and he'd better not hurt it. He is willing to climb the tree but had rather not. I am no cat expert but I told him when that cat got thirsty enough it would come down on It's own. What do y'all think?

I've never seen a cat worth climbing a 40' tree. Or a 10' tree for that matter, but that's just me. :) I think it'll come down on its own eventually.

climbing tree stand and tell him to get the CONTRACT in writing before getting the cat out of the tree.

If the cat doesn't come down on it's own (and this is a cat not a kitten that got treed by a dog -- always the grand-daughters "favorite" kitten this happens to)

I recommend a garden hose...

...don't get near the bugger and try to rip it out of a tree or else you will end up with many cuts from the cat, the tree, and your not so graceful landing. Just trust me on this one. ;-)

Latest posts