cap-chur tranquilizer gun

Help Support CattleToday:

in front of the shoulder, not behind it like i misstated in my earlier post---sorry for the confusion

since bqa would be a moot point is there a certain needle or technique for mother in laws

I use a dart gun exstensively, bought it two years ago. http://www.pneudart.com, darts, guns, all you need can be found here. I too use 3/4 and 1/2 inch needles in the neck. When I bought it the owner of the ranch thought we wouldn't use it much, I asked him last sunday as we were doctoring a calf what he thought now "Paid for itself several times, alot better than roping and choking a pneumonia calf"

Stocky - what type of gun do you use and where do you get the disposable gel-darts? We have a small place and are pretty new to the cattle business.

THE DART GUN IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD ITS A MUST IF YOU HAVE 1 COW ARE 100 COWS REAL GOOD FOR CRAZY COWS SO YOU CATCH AND SELLEM

Any info would be appreciated on how many cc's are required to knock out a fair size bull, where to buy and any specific brands for use on the pneumatic .50 cal.

If anyone out there is interested I have one of the Long Range Cap-chur guns , with several size darts, and all of the different size charge loads for the gun. All is in perfect cond. I can send a list of it all if you will drop me an e-mail. [/b]

i have thought about buying one for hunting. I find one i like shoot it, take pictures and i'm done no mess to clean up. I might be alittle nuts but it seems like alot of fun to me, legality of the whole deal might be alittle gray but if you have a tag i would think it would be ok.
One summer i found a bunch of white tail fawns never had an eartag with me or i would have marked them. Hunter orange tags saying "NO TRESPASSING"

Big Shot":2q68clig said:
If anyone out there is interested I have one of the Long Range Cap-chur guns , with several size darts, and all of the different size charge loads for the gun. All is in perfect cond. I can send a list of it all if you will drop me an e-mail. [/b]

Latest posts