Can yall guess what we are???

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
Someone dumped these puppies on our road. Since our dogs were getting old, we kept them. They were fat, smelled good and happy. Someone took care of these guys, then dumped them.. So weird. Daughter gave us a DNA kit and we were surprised to find out about these guys. Can you guess what they are????? 1660831095966.png1660831133399.png

Attachments

• 1660831009486.png
    1660831009486.png
    951.8 KB · Views: 25
Lol...... The result of the DNA surprised us. We guess of course the obvious one with the black and white, pit bull.. The other st bernardish, maybe aussie..... And their tails are docked, made us curious as to why someone would go to the trouble of having them cut and then dump. I know people do it on their own, but, thats not the end of that story....

1660833914922.pngDNA even tells you how big they can grow... 6mos here, he's massive. 1660833981267.pngNot as big as the other, but massive for 6 mo old

Someone dumped these puppies on our road. Since our dogs were getting old, we kept them. They were fat, smelled good and happy. Someone took care of these guys, then dumped them.. So weird. Daughter gave us a DNA kit and we were surprised to find out about these guys. Can you guess what they are????? View attachment 20216View attachment 20217
Is that a shock collar? That's abusive.

Pretty dogs. My cat somebody went to the animal shelter and got him out and then dropped as a small kitten. I seen him along the road for three days so one day I stopped and he hoped right in my vehicle. Dummy me took it to the vet thought it was a female to get fixed and he already had a chip that told all about him and already had been fixed.

IY8lkO7.jpg

ShJYUlh.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty dogs. My cat somebody went to the animal shelter and got him out and then dropped as a small kitten. I seen him along the road for three days so one day I stopped and he hoped right in my vehicle. Dummy me took it to the vet thought it was a female to get fixed and he already had a chip that told all about him and already had been fixed.

IY8lkO7.jpg

ShJYUlh.jpg
I love yellow cats. They are my fav. I have one named Noodle, but i call him Noodleroni. When these puppies were dumped, there was a rash of dumped dogs. Started with 2 full Pomeranians. One was white with a black mask, one was a mottled grey. My son in laws mother took them in and the white one had puppies. She got a DNA test on them, but i forgot to ask her what it said. She had them checked for chips, none, the grey was spayed. I'm guessing grandma died and no one wanted her yappy dogs. Then, someone dumped a very large GS. He wouldnt let anyone near him and sat for weeks in the spot he was dumped. I was able to get him to come to me so i could see if he was an older dog and M?F, he appeared to be under a year and male. Word got out he was just sitting and a woman came out at midnight (not sure why that time), she shook a chip bag and he got close enough to her to grab. She grab him and shoved him in her car.... WTH.... Anywhoot, all worked out. So, we rejoiced that he was no longer the sad story on the road, then, another was dumped. Younger, huge, obviously full blood, female this time. Husband along with grandkids rode bikes near her and she followed them to my sons house, where, he decided to keep her. Great dog. She was around 8 mo.. Massive agile energetic dog, seems very smart. Then, it was the puppies. We thought it would never end.

Junkyard dog
They are full brothers, tails are naturally docked. Mac takes more after the 2% Yorkie, Rio, takes his 3% chihuahua very seriously.. 1660911246298.png

These are going to be big destructive dogs.. Mac can grow to 100, and surprisingly Rio 120. So far Mac is much bigger. I wake up every morning hoping they arent starting to tear the house down..lol I keep bones and toys out there, but they like looking up, so anything hanging or like wires run, they get. Luckily i dont have a bunch of kids leaving shoes everywhere. We had a dog Baby years ago that i'm still finding shoes she carted off. Since i was able to train these guys, with the help of the older ones already trained for the wireless fence, they cant cart things off.. They just destroy them in the yard...lol

These are going to be big destructive dogs.. Mac can grow to 100, and surprisingly Rio 120. So far Mac is much bigger. I wake up every morning hoping they arent starting to tear the house down..lol I keep bones and toys out there, but they like looking up, so anything hanging or like wires run, they get. Luckily i dont have a bunch of kids leaving shoes everywhere. We had a dog Baby years ago that i'm still finding shoes she carted off. Since i was able to train these guys, with the help of the older ones already trained for the wireless fence, they cant cart things off.. They just destroy them in the yard...lol
It is always a bad idea to adopt siblings intended as companion animals. A single puppy will bond better to a human if they are not being distracted by another dog, and especially one that they come to the party with. Siblings are always bonded to each other as a first priority... unless physically separated constantly and only allowed out with the owner one at a time. It makes them harder to train.

The exception is with dogs being trained for using genetically focused abilities. Herding dogs can learn their job well by observing and participating with an older dog... if the trainer knows how to take advantage of an experienced dog. Good trainers still never let the inexperienced dogs run together, only using an older dog and a single pup at any one time.

Those are going to be some big dogs, my last dog I took in from a guy who had a stroke and his cattle was sold so I put him with mine has worked out pretty good. He is a big dog and can get to 150 lbs. He is nothing but a big pet. He his heck on the yotes though.

V35bfOu.jpg

2awi0Yw.jpg

Latest posts