What breeds are present?

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit":3irahkw0 said:
Did you ask what kind of dog it was?

I doubt they knew. They said they had him staked in front of an out building to keep theives away. Forgot to say thank you as well.

I had deduced he had been on a chain his whole life. He really enjoyed being able to run around. I'm guessing he was a year and half old. He may have already been ruint for all intensive purposes. Didn't chase cattle or horses, just ran all the time.

He would adjust to not being on a chain. Still young enough that it is normal to want to run all of the time.
That breaks my heart for a dog to live like that. If he were near me, he would probably come up missing. Though people like that would just go out and get another one to chain up.........

Looks like lab, heeler, and BC

In a just world we could chain their azzes up outside and ignore them. Up here they could be turned in if he was outside in the winter.

AllForage":37fm7jcs said:
Looks like lab, heeler, and BC

In a just world we could chain their azzes up outside and ignore them. Up here they could be turned in if he was outside in the winter.
Back when dogs were dogs.
Use to have a dog that lived on the hay stack outside all winter.

Like most of em, he'll ride about anything that moves. They pretty much go like this everywhere.

TexasBred":j11urjul said:
TennesseeTuxedo":j11urjul said:
highgrit":j11urjul said:
Black lab and blue healer.

That might just be the greatest cross of all time!

Those two have got to be the most prolific breeders of all time too.....any stray at the animal shelter is either a lab cross or a blue heeler cross.

most or at least half of the dogs in shelters around here anymore are at least half pit bull....

pdfangus":1gcknvyh said:
most or at least half of the dogs in shelters around here anymore are at least half pit bull....
+1 and they try to pass it off as something else, it's an epidemic, we looked at all the local animal shelters and this is the case. We never did find a pup for my son this summer, the "shelter" in a neighboring area had a beagle mix he wanted but they refused to let us "adopt" it because the dog would live outside?

Bigfoot":379agxgp said:
Like most of em, he'll ride about anything that moves. They pretty much go like this everywhere.
great pic, picture could almost be of my son a couple of years ago, his dog rides with him everywhere too, he's 14 now though. Now I'm wanting a heeler again.....

Kell-inKY":kwqb956y said:
Bigfoot":kwqb956y said:
great pic, picture could almost be of my son a couple of years ago, his dog rides with him everywhere too, he's 14 now though. Now I'm wanting a heeler again.....

Mine is 10 now. Looks like they are both about to out grow the 90cc Honda.

You need to step up to a Recon then, bulletproof (i.e. kid proof)
8358-reconhunter.jpg

Latest posts