What breeds are present?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
This mut has showed up. He's actually a pretty nice dog. I'm not certain what all is in him. He has a head like a black lab. That's about all I can tell.

TennesseeTuxedo":3dg8nz4y said:
highgrit":3dg8nz4y said:
Black lab and blue healer.

That might just be the greatest cross of all time!

Those two have got to be the most prolific breeders of all time too.....any stray at the animal shelter is either a lab cross or a blue heeler cross.

I was hoping it was a lab/healer. He's a pretty nice dog. He may wonder off tomorrow, or somebody may claim him. For now, I like him.

sim.-ang.king":1ke3cmhb said:
I'm going to say Lab, and Pointer. Throw a quail in front of him, and we'll find out.

That possibility crossed my mind.

Bigfoot":2xq1y884 said:
sim.-ang.king":2xq1y884 said:
I'm going to say Lab, and Pointer. Throw a quail in front of him, and we'll find out.

That possibility crossed my mind.
Exactly what I was going to say also!
What's his tail look like? Does he have a thick rudder like a lab?

TexasBred":vf4pudqv said:
TennesseeTuxedo":vf4pudqv said:
highgrit":vf4pudqv said:
Black lab and blue healer.

That might just be the greatest cross of all time!

Those two have got to be the most prolific breeders of all time too.....any stray at the animal shelter is either a lab cross or a blue heeler cross.
Around here everything is Pit Bull or Pit cross.

Big heavy rubbery tail. I'd just love to know, what's in him besides lab. His hair, isn't fine, like what I would associate with a setter cross.

Check for webbed toes.
Then throw a ball over his head. If he looks up to watch the ball he's a bird dog. If he turns around to see where it went he's cow bred.

Latest posts