Camp Cooley Dispersal

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
plb from the content of your post I doubt anyone would have a problem with your cattle. They're probably great cattle...I can see, however, where YOU could be the problem. You know sometimes money ain't the only thing involved and it certainly can't buy class . Some folks just ain't worth the hassle.

Kinda like watching a boxing match in slow motion, ain't it?

(Sorry, just trying to break the tension guys...) :)

No tension Skyline. I just made a post about the upcoming CCR sale and what they said about their future and the guy comes back attacking. He doesn't need to be sending posts to me. If he's that bent out of shape and such a fighter he needs to be at CCR visiting over a cup of coffee with the owner and managers and work out his differences with them rather than trying to recruit folks to join his army on a message board. But I don't think that's his style.

Texasbred, still waiting on your name and info and your contact there. U know who I am , who are u. Just because I dont let people talk trash and not call them out, i am not a bully. I am not afraid to squash people like you. People who are sucessful dont mind that. U challenged me by making a false statment which you have yet to provide any proof to. Just because i am wealthy doesnt mean anything. thanks for trying to point out that money is evil. Owning all the business' that I do, People skills are inportant, but with the right people. You put out false info, I backed up my side with facts, you have not done such.

I called you out, was going to go to the horses mouth to back up your lies and nothing. Dont make statments on a message board, hide behind a screen name and not expect to be called out. Maybe others wont call U out, but I will. I dont care if your 20 or 50, you need to learn that some poeple wont allow for false statments to be issued. I simply stated my side of the story. And that is there was never the customer service,breeding plan, and help that is associated with them. I get that from other breeders. So u have stated u will be there, I look forward to meeting you and we can go sit down together with the people u supposedly are quoting from there and see who is lying and who isnt

Lying?? False statements?? Where?? When?? Listen I know you're suffering from the "short man" syndrome so will try and overlook that. As for "richess" that's wonderful. Glad you're loaded. I only said "money can't buy class". Seems you're the poster boy for that phrase and doing a dang good job at it. Good luck at the sale. I'll make sure those recips don't come cheap. :lol: :lol: :lol: :banana:

TexasBred, do you think Camp Cooley will be back in the Angus business? I saw an interview with Klaus Birkel and he referenced both the Chars and Brangus, but didn't mention Angus. Any insight there?

Frankie":87rf3xgb said:
TexasBred, do you think Camp Cooley will be back in the Angus business? I saw an interview with Klaus Birkel and he referenced both the Chars and Brangus, but didn't mention Angus. Any insight there?
Frankie, I really don't know. I have a couple of friends that raise angus and are involved with them in the cooperator program. I'll see if I can run one of them down and get you an answer.

still hiding behind your screen name talking junk.
Let me get this straight, your gonna make the cattle I will buy as recips expensive, I doubt you can do that. I will find out who you are by sale time and we will see if your still talking **** in person. You lied about someone saying something about me and my cowherd. then it changed when I challenged you for your contact info there. I know everyone there and there is no animosity at all, I just feel they could have done things different. I am not alone in this feeling. I dont need to make a living in the cattle business so I am not afraid to talk out about it.

Short man syndrom huh, I have trained MMA,Muai-thai, Jui-Jitsu for over 10n years. I get hit and kicked by 10-15 people a week at the gym. With over 150 members of my gym, I have been hit on by all of them. We have world champions, belt holders, people that fight on PPV cards. Why would I be in the least bit scared of some keyboard **** talker on a website. U need to maybe rethink who u pick your battles with.

U want to sign a release form, we can settle this anyway you wish to. Dont start something or say things your backwards ass cant back up. U still have yet to revgeal your identity or your contact. I had my IP people who run my internet business track your IP address and I will know who you are when I get there. I hope you dont plan on buying anything, I see your hand go up and i will buy it just to piss U off. So continue on how u would like. Proceed with caution

I have had 12 pm's all telling me what a (i'll leave out some of the things you were called) all telling me to not worry about U. That all U do is occasionally stir the pot and U are just a very small fish in a HUGE pond. You cant be a very important part of the Brangus Breed. I have never heard of you or know anything about your cattle. But since you want to downgrade people's herds then thats your business. WHen you ever want to compare ANY animal with anyone I own, we can. Until then, find another hobby than spending all day on a computer. I will let this die down, You are not worth wasting time on the internet. You lied about your contact info, hid behind a screen name and just talked trash. if you show up an the CCR sale you will have your chance to say anything to me in person. I now know who you are so when you are paged over the walkie talkies or loud speakers at the sale, You know who will be waiting to meet you. Until then have a good day and I need some more ketchup with my fries and can you refill my coke for me before I leave. When your done for the day, sweep up the floors and lock up.

Quote "U want to sign a release form, we can settle this anyway you wish to. Dont start something or say things your backwards ass cant back up. U still have yet to revgeal your identity or your contact. I had my IP people who run my internet business track your IP address and I will know who you are when I get there. I hope you dont plan on buying anything, I see your hand go up and i will buy it just to be nice U off. So continue on how u would like. Proceed with caution"

plbcattle You are not going to go postal on us are ya? :banana:

Be careful there Cracker. I think I woke John Rambo up and he's coming out of retirement with his knife in his teeth and the rag around his head. This is pathetic. Oh well maybe if shorty cuts a couple inches off the top of them cowboy boots his testicles will quit hurting and he'll get the smile back on his face.

Classic Napoleon symptoms. When you have to brag about how much money you have there is usually an underlying problem. Did he post his pics on line. I want to see " How big a boy are Ya" :banana: :dunce:

come on guys pull the rains in.as for people being not who they say they are on here thats true.but they are only hurting theirselves by lieing.if i member correctly thats happened here before.an that person got reened for it pretty good.now mr plb you had better think twice about going to the sale an running cattle up on people.because thats a very dangerious game.an you could buy a load of cattle you dont want.ive locked horns with guys like you at sales.an they always loose.now for as who can buy an pay anything for cows they want.i do not know those kind of people here an i really dont care to know them because most are blowhards.that said good luck at the ccr sale.may yall buy the cows you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts